Ch. 2 Oh Boy Oh Boy!

*ding dong, ding dong*

"It's (f/n)!!" You screamed. (F/n) came bursting through the door.

"(Y/n)!!! I haven't seen you in so long!"
"I was with you two days ago at the mall!" You giggled hugging her.
"I know but it seems like forever!" (F/n) giggled hugging you back.

(F/n) made his/her way to your kitchen. S/he hadn't even been in your house for less than 10 minutes. You laughed and walked over to them. S/he was grabbing chips and dip. You walked back to your living room and turned on Netflix again. (F/n) sat next to you as you both watch your favorite show.

You both were laughing your butts off. In a flash you both were crying. That show really got to the both of you. You needed to catch up on some episodes because the next season was coming out soon.

Before you knew it, season one was over and you two were watching season two.

"I'm going to make some popcorn. You want any?" (F/n) asked you making their way into the kitchen. You paused your show to wait for (f/n) to return.

*buzz, buuuuuuzz*

You looked down at your phone. It said, "You shouldn't have done that (y/n)". you gasped as (f/n) slowly strolled into the room with a giant bowl of popcorn.

"What's going on? Are you still watching our show?" (F/n) questioned.
"No I paused it as soon as you left. And it's nothing, really." You responded a little shaky.
"I know there's something wrong, but if you don't want to talk hit play."

You were a little confused until (f/n) reached for the remote. You then snapped back into reality and realized they were referring to Netflix.

You finished season two and you felt a little drowsy. You slowly slipped into a strange slumber.