Ch. 16 Die! Die! Die!

"You caused this." BEN said winking. "Can you take care of it?"

You didn't know what to say. You really didn't want to. "Take care of it yourself. But first."

You climbed into BEN's lap and you were face to face. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. You could feel his "friend" against you. You kissed his lips. He kissed back. Things got really heated. You two parted. You put on some clothes and so did BEN.

"I'm gonna take care of some things, sooo."

You cut BEN of, "I get it. No need to explain." you blushed and walked out of the room.

You headed downstairs. You turn on the tv and watched Netflix. Then someone sat down next to you. You looked up and saw Slender.

"You scared the shiz out of me!" You yelled.

"I need to talk to you." Slender "said". "Come to my office in 5 minutes."

You thought and nodded your head. Slender left the room. You grabbed a snack and headed upstairs. You knocked on the door.

"Come in child."

You walked in.

"If you want to stay here, you're gonna have to kill. I'll send you out with the best known killer, Jeff."

When you heard that name you flipped. "HE TRIED TO KILL ME! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"Perhaps I am, but I talked to him. You should be good. If he tries anything, just yell for me."

You nodded your head. You needed to change into clothing that could be bloodied. You knocked on BEN's door to make sure it was okay to come in.

"Who is it?" BEN asked.

"It's just me, (y/n). I need to come in." You said opening the door. He was playing video games. Phew.

You found this outfit. (The wings are a tattoo on your back.) http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=13108181&.svc=copypaste&id=145775802

Slender grabbed you and teleported to a neighborhood. "This is the neighborhood where those girls who flirted with BEN live. Wanna kill them?" You laughed and nodded your head.

You pulled out two pairs of scissors and waited for JEFF to arrive. You were twirling the scissors around on your finger until you heard a noise. You turned around and stabbed the air.

"Go to sleep, (y/n)." Jeff!

"Let's just kill these muthaeffers." You said climbing a tree to get to the girl's window.

You silently climbed in. You walked over to the bedside and saw both of the girls in the room. How lucky were you?!

You whispered to both of them. "Wake up." Their eyes shot open. "I'll see you in Hell." You cut long, deep cuts down their arms.

"Hm. You didn't even need me." Jeff said surprising you. "I killed the parents too. Now we gotta go before the cops get her."

"Slender." You yelled not too, too loud.

"You're a pro. Good job. Let's go home." Slender said teleporting you and Jeff back to the mansion.