Ch. 23 Valentine's Day Pt. 2

You looked around the room. BEN had bought a suite. It looked amazing! There was a couch with a tv in front of it, a king sized bed, a flat screen, and a huge bathroom. The room had a balcony with a view of the beach. All you could do was walk around the house in awe.

"Ha. You like?" BEN asked sneaking up behind you.

"You don't say." You reply turning to face BEN.

You two hugged. You kissed him. It was getting late so you two changed and climbed into the bed. BEN pulled you close to him. Your head was placed on his warm chest.

"Good night HoneyBun."

"Good night BennyBoo."

You both drifted into sleep.

✨Dream✨

(You were watching yourself.)

You were crying in BEN's arms. He was saying something, but you couldn't make out what he was saying. He was stroking your hair and crying as well.

"It's not your fault. We can try again. It's not your fault." He choked. His tears filled his eyes.

"It IS my fault. It's all my fault." You cried. You were holding your stomach.

"It was no ones fault, babe."

You woke up crying. BEN was rocking you back and forth, shushing in your ear.

"Babe, you're okay." BEN shushed.

"I-in my dream. We- we lost our child." You cried holing BEN tight.

"Our child is fine babe." BEN leaned over and kissed your stomach. "See. Our child is fine. He or she is still in there, safe and sound."

You smiled as good as you could. You were still freaked out by your dream. "What if that dream meant something?" You asked.

"Don't think about that. He or she is and will be fine." You could tell he was holding back tears. "Hey look, the sun's rising. It's so beautiful."

"It is." You said getting out of bed and making your way to the balcony doors.

"Not as beautiful as you though." BEN winked at you. "Come back to bed babe. I have a surprise for you. Just close your eyes."

You did as you were told. You peeked open one of your eyes.

"I see you. Close your eyes." You did smiling. "Now open your eyes."

You did and you gasped. "Oh BEN you didn't have to." There was a small box on the bed in front of you.

"Open it."

~BEN's POV~

I told her to open it. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth.

"I-I don't know what to say. I love it!" She ran to me and hugged me.

"Here, let me put it on you." I grabbed the silver and gold hearts necklace and put it around her neck.

~Regular POV~

BEN took the necklace and clipped it behind my neck.

"I love it! Now it's your turn. Close your eyes." You walked to your bag and grabbed the boxes.

You turned around and...