Ch. 30 Forgive but Never Forget

~Your POV~

I woke up, gasping for air. My ribs really hurt. That's when I realized I was in was in Dr. Smiley's office, thing.

"I thought we were going to lose you!" Dr. Smiley said hugging you. "I'm so glad you're okay." He let go of you and smiled.

"W-where's BEN?" I asked stuttering, still in shock from that nightmare or what ever it was.

"Why... why do you ask?" He questioned.

"Why?! He's me fiancé! I want to know where he is and I have a right to know!" I yelled.

"Calm down. I'll tell Slender to send him down here." He backed away slowly.

"No I'll find him myself." I said hopping off the bed.

"Take it slow." Dr. Smiley said waving at you.

~Regular POV~

You walked out of his office and into the kitchen. You were hungry and wanted something to eat.

"Hey (y/n)! W-want some w-waffles?" Toby asked handing you a plate of waffles drenched in syrup.

"Thanks Toby! In starving!" You sat next to him and dug in.

"Hey Toby, what yo... (Y/N)?!" BEN yelled/ questioned.

"Hey BEN!" You cheerfully yelled, scrambling to your feet.

You ran to him and hugged him. He picked you up. You looked up at him and kissed him. You both melted into the kiss.

"BEN, I love you." You said looking straight into his beautiful green eyes.

"I-I love you too." BEN seemed shocked.

"Is something wrong?" You were a little nervous.

"I thought you wouldn't forgive me. At least not this quickly." He blushed a little.

"Well you're my life and my love. Of course I would forgive you quickly!" You said still hugging him.

He played with your hair, messing it up. He pulled you into the living room and sat you on the couch. You turned on the tv and played video games with him for a while.

You were getting a little bored so you pushed BEN down on the couch. You climbed on top of him and kissed him. He opened his mouth as did you. Your tongues danced. He pushed you back so he was on top of you. You two didn't break the kiss. He eventually broke it.

"Wanna see my joystick? We can play a game with it!" He said a little perverted.

The pick up lines he comes up with. You giggled.

"Hey I'm not kidding. Can you take care of this one? Pwweeeaasssee?!" He pleaded.

"Fine.... you're lucky that I love you so much!" You said pulling him up the stairs.

You got into your room and took care of BennyBoo. After, you walked to the bathroom. BEN followed you. You turned on the water and jumped in. BEN snuck in and hugged you from behind.

~BEN's POV~

'I'll finally get revenge.' I thought.