Ch. 28 It's Jeff's Fault

~EJ's POV~

I heard yelling from BEN and (y/n)'s room. 'I bet they're at it again' I thought.

"Help............." I heard. It sounded like (y/n). I heard other words but I could barely hear what.

'I guess I better check what's going on'. I got up out of bed and put on my mask. I walked towards their room and opened the door.

"What do you wa... BEN GET THE HELL OFF (Y/N)! What are you doing man?!" I screamed and tried to pry BEN off (y/n).

Jeff walked in. "Why are you guys so lo..." Jeff was cut off by the sight. "I'll help you!" Jeff said courageously.

Jeff helped me pry BEN off (y/n). BEN tried attacking Jeff. Jeff stabbed BEN.

"What the Hell man?!" BEN yelled.

"YOU WERE ATTACKING (Y/N)!! You were out of control!" Jeff yelled back.

I ran to (y/n) while BEN and Jeff were quarreling like a married couple. She was unconscious but still breathing. I picked her up and snuck by Jeff and BEN. I brought her to Dr. Smiley.

~Dr. Smiley's POV~

*knock knock*

"Come in." I yelled through the door. 'Who needs me at this time in the morning?' I thought.

"Hey, um, can you make sure (y/n) is okay?" EJ asked.

"Yeah. No problem. Put her on the bed." I patted the bed down.

EJ gently placed (y/n) on the bed. I examined her. She had bruises around her neck. They looked like hand marks.

As I checked her I asked EJ some questions. "So what exactly happened?"

"I don't know the whole story but I heard yelling from (y/n) and BEN's room. I thought they were 'having fun', if you know what I mean. *wiggles eyebrows*. Then I heard her yell for help. I walked to their room and saw BEN on top of (y/n). I walked closer and noticed BEN was strangling her. I tried to pry him off. Jeff walked in and helped me get him off her. That's really it." EJ explained.

"Okay. She looks fine. She just passed out from lack of oxygen. She should be fine by morning. She'll probably be mentally scarred. Maybe even afraid of going near BEN for a while." I said feeling bad for her.

"I'll keep an eye on her for now." EJ said and sat next to (y/n)'s temporary bed.

~Jeff's POV~

"What were you thinking dude?! You almost killed her!!!" I yelled shaking BEN.

"What are you talking about? I was attacking you! I thought..." BEN replied.

"No you weren... why me? Never mind that. Yeah! You were choking (y/n)!!" I yelled once again.

"Oh...oh no! She'll never forgive me! Crap! It's all your fault Jeff!" BEN yelled back.

"My fault?!"

"Yeah! I had a dream that you were attacking (y/n). You already tried to kill her so my instincts kicked in and I attacked 'you'. Well, (y/n)." BEN sounded angry and upset at the same time.

"Well I guess I'm sorry ElfBoy, I don't know why I should be though..." I said a little confused.

"Where is she know?!" BEN demanded.

"She's probably with EJ and Dr. Smiley." I said. "But I don't think now would be a good time to visit her."

BEN looked upset. "Well I am anyways." BEN marched out of the room.

"I don't think so" A voice said.