Ch. 32 One Bad Mistake

~Regular POV~

You woke up to BEN snoring quietly. Surprisingly, he didn't have his arms wrapped around you. You sat up and got out of bed. You watched as BEN searched for you. You grabbed your pillow and slipped it into his arms. Thank Zalgo he didn't wake up. You grabbed your phone and checked the time. 9 o'clock. You walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Toby, Jeff, EJ, LJ, LS, Liu, and even Slenderman was staring at you.

You felt a little uncomfortable. "W-what are you g-guys st-staring at?" You were really confused.

Then it hit you! You looked down at your clothes and remembered what you were wearing. "Oh s-sorry. I'll g-go change." You blushed a deep red.

"Y-you don't h-have t-to." Toby stammered.

You blushed even redder. You looked around and noticed all the guys staring and nodding their heads agreeing with Toby.

"Hey guys! What ya staring at?" BEN walked in rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"(Y/n). She looks smokin'! You're one lucky man!" Jeff laughed and slung his arm around BEN's shoulder.

"(Y/N)! Why didn't you change?!" BEN yelled at you.

"Calm yo man titties. I forgot I was wearing it until I saw everyone drooling." You said calmingly.

"Never mind. You do look 'smokin'." BEN winked and grabbed your waist.

LJ threw a spoon in front of you. "Hey (y/n), can you pick that up for me?"

You mentally face palmed yourself. Then you had an idea. 'Let's make BEN jealous.' You evilly smirked.

"Yeah no problem." You said bending over.

You didn't bother bending your knees. You just leaned over. You picked up the spoon and threw it at LJ. It hit him square in the forehead.

"Close your mouths boys, you're gonna catch flies." You winked and walked over to BEN.

Some of the boys were blushing. Practically all of them ran upstairs. Although Slenderman was still in the kitchen, facepalming himself.

"BEN, (y/n). In my office, NOW!" Slender "yelled".

You and BEN looked at each other with an 'oh shit!' Look on both of your faces.