Ch. 18 Nighty Night. Sleep Tight

You, BEN, LJ, and SmileDog walked back to the mansion. You surprisingly ran deep into the woods. You felt weak and tired. You just collapsed to the ground.

~BEN's POV~

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" She just kinda collapsed.

"Huh? What happened?" She looked really tired.

"You, like, just fell asleep." I said cradling (y/n) in my arms. "Just close your eyes babe. I'll carrying you home."

She closed her eyes. She was so cute when she slept. I kissed her forehead. Before I knew it we were back at the mansion. Smile ran to Jeff and LJ went upstairs. I put (y/n) on my bed.

~Your POV~

✨Dream✨

I was running in the forest. I looked behind me and saw the mist follow me. I ran towards the lake.

"BEN! BEN!" I yelled. No answer.

I ran into the lake. I was crying so my vision was blurry. Before I realized what was going on, I was being pulled under the water. I was gasping for air. Then everything went black.

~BEN's POV~

I was in the living room playing Majora's Mask. I didn't want to wake up (y/n).

Then I heard a faint noise, "BEN! BEN!" It was (y/n)!

I ran upstairs and hugged her. I patted her head and rocked her back and forth. She was crying. Then she stopped breathing. I panicked and gave her mouth to mouth. She woke up crying and hugging me.

~Regular POV~

"You're okay now. Shh... shh. You're with me. It's okay. Everything is okay." BEN whispered while softly rocking me.

I opened my eyes to see BEN. His face was bloody. His eyes sealed shut. I hugged him and he looked down at me before squeezing me tight. Every single Creepypasta came running into the room.

"Are you guys okay?!" They all shouted in unison.

"Shh... it was just a nightmare. You're okay. I'm here." BEN choked out, ignoring everyone.

"Is (y/n) okay, BEN?" Sally asked running over to you and hugging you.

"She'll be fine, Sally. Let's just leave them alone for the night." Slender "said" to the little girl.

Everyone left. You say in BEN's lap crying. He kissed away your tears. You wiped the blood off of his face.

"BEN. You disappeared. You, you were gone. The, the mist chased me, right into the lake. I swam, then I drowned." You waled.

"You're okay now." BEN said stroking your hair. "Let's get you out of your clothes."

"Can I wear yours?" You asked, wiping more tears away.

"Don't you have your own? I don't mind. but why?" BEN asked standing up and pulling you with him.

"I'll feel safer." You said pecking his cheek.

BEN grabbed a pair of green, gray, and black pair of plaid pj pants and a green shirt. He took off your shirt and put on his green one. You took off your pants and put on the pj pants. You walked back into BEN's bed and covered yourself. BEN put on a pair of pj pants and took off his shirt. He laid down next to you. He cuddled close and you instantly felt safer.

"I love you BennyBoo."

"You shouldn't have done that!" He whispered in your ear.