Ch. 35 Oops...

~BEN's POV~

I heard an unbearable static noise ring in my ears. 'Slender!'

"Child! What were you thinking?! You almost got caught!" He "yelled".

"I couldn't escape! These window was jammed and the girls didn't have, like, a phone or a laptop, or tv, or anything in there! I couldn't leave!" I hollered back in his face.

"What were you gonna do when the cops came in?" He questioned moving closer.

"I was gonna hide or something." I said avoiding eye contact.

"You put your life in danger! Now go into your room and I'll investigate that situation further." He "said" pointing to the stairs.

I left the room. I looked at my phone. 2 am. '(Y/n) should be asleep.' I snuck into our room. I looked at the bed and (y/n)... wasn't there!

I looked everywhere in the room. I was getting worried so I went to other people's rooms.

Jeff was out, of course, Toby was sound asleep and didn't even hear me, EJ was pissed that I woke him up, LJ was out, Sally was peacefully sleeping, although Charlie hissed when I walked in, Jane was most likely stalking Jeff, and I had no idea what Clockwork was doing.

"(Y/n)? Where are you?" I whisper yelled.

"BEN? You looking for me?" She called from downstairs.

I ran down the stairs and tripped. I fell onto (y/n) and knocked her down to the floor.

"Where were you?!" I hissed. I couldn't control my anger.

"I was grabbing a midnight snack. Calm down." She sounded mad.

"What are you two doing?" Slender asked rubbing his forehead in disappointment. "You're making a lot of noise. Go take this upstairs." He pulled both of us up to our room.

<<IN THE ROOM>>

"Why are you up so late?!" I spat at her.

"Well, at 11 I was playing video games. It turned twelve then one and I was getting nervous. I couldn't fall asleep knowing you were still out there. So I went downstairs and into the kitchen and grabbed a snack. Then you came." She said sounding annoyed.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine and I will be." I said changing out of my blood stained clothing.

"I'm sorry I care for you so bad..." She mumbled. She thought I couldn't hear it but I could.

"You shouldn't have done that...." I purred in her ear.

I crashed my lips onto hers. We had some fun that night. But it was late and (y/n) was tired so we couldn't 'have fun' if you know what I mean. ;)