Ch. 11 Night 1

"Something wrong?"

"Well, yeah. I don't have any clothes to change into."

"Would you be okay with wearing mine to bed? It'll be just for tonight." He asked a little embarrassed.

"Yeah. That'll be fine. Why can't we just go and grab them now?" You questioned. You thought that most of the Creepypastas were mostly active at night.

"Slenderman doesn't want any of us to go out just in case Zalgo is out there somewhere." He said handing you a green shirt and a pair of his... BOXERS!

You had a disgusted and shocked look on your face.

"Hehe. Don't worry. They're clean. I just bought them." BEN said grabbing himself something to wear.

He took of the shirt he was wearing and slipped on the shirt he was wearing to bed. He didn't look that bad without out a top! He turned around and walked over to you. He wiped the drool coming out of your mouth.

"Haha. You like? I bet you do, but can you turn around while I change the rest of myself?" He asked spinning his finger signaling you to turn around.

You blushed and turned. You took that time to take off your and put on BEN's. You unbuttoned and unzipped your jeans and were about to pull them off until you remembered BEN was still in the room.

You turned around and looked at BEN who was staring. He shook his head and snapped back into reality.

"BEN? Can you turn around while I change?"

"Fine." BEN responded a little disappointed.

BEN's clothing was big on you but really comfortable. Possibly even comfier than your pajamas.

You changed and then asked, "Where am I sleeping?"

"You can sleep in my bed. With me. And can I just say, you look stunning in my clothing." BEN smiled and patted the bed.

You hesitatingly got into the bed and under the covers. BEN got in after.

"Geez! You're freezing! Come here."

BEN grabbed your hips and pulled you close to him. Your face was facing his shoulder. You had to admit, you were really cold. You cuddled up to him and fell asleep.

<<Time Skip>>

You woke up. It was still dark outside. You looked to see BEN asleep. He was adorable! You turned over and tried to go back to sleep.

"Hhhmmaasdd. (Y/n), you awake?" BEN whispered.

You didn't answer. He got up and headed to the door. You sat up and he turned around.

"So you are! You sneaky little thing you!" He said pouncing on you. "You wanna play video games? We can use the Wii. I know you can use that!" He said with a little chuckle.

"Um... No. Let's play your favorite game!"

"Do you know how to play?"

"Nope! No clue. But you can teach me!" You said very hopeful.

BEN grabbed controllers and the Xbox. He handed you a controller and sat next to you on the edge of the bed. You tried playing the game but you failed miserably.

"Here let me help you." BEN said getting behind you. He wrapped his arms around you and showed you the controls.

"Oh! I get it now!"

After awhile, you were sitting on the floor playing a different game. Soon enough, you fell asleep, on the floor.