Ch. 37 A Day with BEN

~BEN's POV~

I woke up and looked at my phone. '9:30'. Gross. I hate mornings.

I turned over and reached for (y/n). She wasn't there...! 'Well, it is morning and she usually gets up before me.' I reassured myself.

I got up and threw on the pjs (y/n) got me for Valentine's Day. I walked out of our room and downstairs. Everyone was in the kitchen... except (y/n). And Jeff, but that wasn't important.

I walked to Slendy's office to see if (y/n) was there.

*knock, knock*

I stood outside the door, waiting to be let in, hopefully. I heard sniffling from the other side. 'Weird. I wonder who's in there.' The strange thing was that I didn't expect (y/n) to be in there. Boy was I wrong.

"Come in child." Slender told me by using his mind- thing.

I walked in. Jane and (y/n) were in there. Jane's arms were wrapped around (y/n) and Slendy was rubbing her back.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" I asked as kindly as I could.

"You JERK! How could you?!" Jane said, running at me. Then, she slapped me. That thing SLAPPED ME!

"Ow! What are you talking about?" I said holding my cheek.

"Your very own wedding! You forgot didn't you?!" She said going back to comforting (y/n).

"No I didn't. How could I forget?" I asked particularly nobody. "(Y/n), is this what you're crying about? No babe, I didn't forget." I ran to her and hugged her.

She looked up at me and forced a smile on her face. She knew I was semi- lying. She could read me like a book. I wiped away her tears with my thumb. I leaned in and kissed her.

"Okay you love birds, go eat breakfast." Slendy said basically kicking us out of his office.

<<Later that Day>>

Jane, Clockwork, and Sally took (y/n) out. I didn't know why and they wouldn't let me ask or go with them.

I sat on the couch in the living room, thinking about what they were doing and why I couldn't come with them. I ended up playing video games to take my mind off my many questions.

Jeff, Hoodie, Masky, and EJ pulled me up off the couch, not even pausing the game I was playing. 'Rude'. I thought. They pulled me down a hall and into a room I have never seen before. I've been a Creepypasta for how long now?, and I've never seen this room?

"What are you guys doing?" To be honest, I was kinda worried.

"Well, your wedding is in 6 days and you don't have a suit so we thought we could make you one." EJ said taking measurements.

"Okay... can the suit be green?" I was actually really excited by this point.

"Ew... n-no that's s-such an ugly f-fashion st-statement." Hoodie just barely stuttered out.

"Fine." I said a little disappointed. "Do you know what the girls are doing?"

They all shook their heads. 'Hmmm'.