Ch. 12 Surprise!

You woke up to the comfort of a bed. You were nice and warm under the covers. You looked up to see BEN still asleep. He had his arms wrapped around you. You didn't want to wake him by moving. You just closed your eyes, smiling, thinking how nice it is to have someone who likes you and you like them back!

~BEN's POV~

"BEN, I need you dow... BEN! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH (Y/N) LAST NIGHT!"

Great. How I just absolutely looove to be yelled at in the morning. Well he's waiting for an answer.

"Hhmm, wha? Oh nothing. She fell asleep on the floor so I brought her to my bed." Slender "look" pissed so I
made up something.

"Never mind, I don't want to know. But you need to get up get (y/n) some clothes."

~Your POV~

The faceless man, Slenderman, walked into the room. He started saying something and then stopped mid-sentence. He started yelling and BEN jolted awake. BEN was still half asleep. He was adorable just waking up in the morning. He nodded his head and walked over to Slender. Slender must have "said" something to him because he turned around and looked at you smiling.

"Guess what!?" He ran and jumped on the bed and hugged you. "You're all better! You can walk and, and do everything you could now!" BEN said holding your hands and smiling.

"Oh yay! That's great news!" You said squeezing his hands tighter and pecking his cheek. "Now can we get me some clothes?"

"After breakfast, I need everyone gathered and breakfast is the best time." BEN said getting off you.

You walked over to him and started fixing his hair. You liked the bed head looked but your OCD got the best of you. BEN swooped you off your feet.

"You know, I can walk now. But thanks anyway." You said a little cheery. It was still early in the morning so you couldn't really be that cheery.

"I know but, oh, you'll see." BEN said running downstairs.

He sat you in the seat next to him and Sally. He grabbed a plate of waffles, some syrup, and a small bowl of raspberries. He then grabbed himself some food and sat in his seat. He grabbed your hand and cleared his throat. Everyone looked up at him except for Tobi who was chowing down on his waffles. He slowly lifted his head and swallowed his food looking at BEN.

"I would like to say something." BEN stood up still holding your hand. "(Y/n), will you go out with me?" BEN asked looking straight into your eyes.

"I...I..."