Ch. 29 Why BEN?

~BEN's POV~

"Come on Slendy! Why?" I complained.

"You can't. Come with me and we'll talk." Slender pulled my arm and dragged me to his office.

"BEN, you attacked (y/n). I don't think it'll be a good idea to see her. She'll be scared of you for a while. You'll be able to see her when she realizes that she needs you and/or forgives you." Slender placed a tendril on my shoulder.

"Another way for saying 'never again'." Jeff chuckled.

"You shouldn't have done that Jeffy." I said running after him.

I stopped after he disappeared into his room. I snuck into Dr. Smiley's office. He wasn't there and EJ was asleep in a chair next to (y/n). I walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry..... I-I love you...." I choked out with a sob.

I noticed EJ slowly waking up. I ran out of that room like a bat out of Hell.

~EJ's POV~

I heard a strange noise. I opened my eyes and saw a figure. My vision was a little blurry since I just woke up. I blinked my eyes and POOF! it was gone.

I looked at (y/n) to make sure she was still okay. She was. I felt drowsy. My eyelids closed and I drifted off into sleep.

~Your POV~

I was in the woods. Well a clearing in the middle of the woods. The grass was wet with morning dew. It smelt like freshly cut grass too. Summer. My favorite season (sorry if it's not). I was lying on the ground. BEN was next to me. He held my hand. He sat up and climbed on top of me. He leaned down and kissed me. Long and deep. He lifted his head.

His green, human form, eyes turned red. He looked like link, not his human form. Blood ran down his cheek. He was... crying? He grab my hand and pulled me up. I yelled for him to stop but I couldn't hear myself. It looked like he was laughing but I couldn't hear anything. Blood was still running down his cheeks. He dragged me to a lake. The same lake where I drowned in my other dream.

He walked in, pulling me with him. He pulled me under. I held my breath for as long as I could. My lungs burned so I let go of my breath. I watched the bubbles float up to the surface, knowing that was going to be the last thing I see. The water filled my lungs and... black.

~EJ's POV~

I woke up to my back hurting. I didn't know why until I remembered I slept in a chair all night. I looked at (y/n). Still unconscious.

She didn't look like she was breathing. I felt for a pulse. It was slow and it was slowing down.

"DR. SMILEY!!" I yelled, giving her chest compressions.

"What?! What's going on?" He obviously didn't notice what I was doing to (y/n). "Oh. What happened?" He asked.

"She was asleep and then she wasn't breathing." I was panicking.

"Let me see her." He came closer to (y/n). "I'll take care of her. Go take a shower and get dressed or something like that." He said turning his attention to her.

"O-okay. I will." I left the room.