All of a sudden, you and Glen heard Nancy scream out of nowhere. You both turned to see her screaming on the couch, with her eyes closed, which confused you and Glen. He was about to go up to her and wake her up, but, then, she was lifted in the air by unseen force and she was slammed against a nearby wall, while she continued screaming. You and Glen got up and ran towards Nancy to try to help her. But you both stopped, in shocked, when you both saw mysterious four lines cutting on each side of Nancy's abdomen, which made her, suddenly, bleed out and scream out in pain, with her eyes still closed. You and Glen had no idea where they were coming from. "Nancy!" You shouted to get her to wake up. But she didn't open her eyes.

Then, she stopped screaming and she collapsed on the floor, no longer moving. "Nancy!" Glen shouted, as he ran towards her and fell on his knees next to her. You walked over and saw that he was checking for a pulse on her neck. "She's gone." He said, and, then, he started crying. You felt like your heart had split in two because of not only for the death of Nancy, but it was because your crush was upset over the death of his girlfriend. You hate seeing him upset and you didn't want him to be depressed over her death. That's when you realized that there was a solution that could help.

You walked around the other side of Nancy, got down on your knees, hovered your hands over Nancy's abdomen, and closed your eyes. Glen looked up, with tears running down his cheeks, and was confused on what you were doing. "(y/n), what are you—" He was about to ask, but you shushed him as you were beginning to concentrate your powers on Nancy. Then, you started feeling the energy of your powers radiating from your hands and kept in full concentration of healing and bringing Nancy back to life. Glen stared at you, startled and baffled, at what he was seeing.

After a couple minutes of concentration, you stopped using your powers once Nancy took her first breath. Glen looked down at her and put his hand on her cheek to let her know that he was with her. You opened your eyes and looked down at her, feeling drained. Nancy groaned as she was trying to open her eyes. "Glen?" She breathed out. "It's okay, Nancy. You're okay. I'm right here. Take it easy." He said, softly. She kept her eyes closed and rested on the floor.

Afterwards, you felt like you were about to collapse on the floor as you placed your hand on your forehead and felt wobbly. Glen noticed what was happening to you, so he crawled over and, gently, leaned you back against the wall. "You okay, (y/n)?" He asked, as he placed his hand on your cheek and turned your head so that you were facing him. Your eyes were halfway opened as you looked at him, feeling weak. "I just feel tired, Glen." You said. "Why didn't you tell me you had powers, (y/n)?" Glen asked. "It's complicated, Glen, and I would kindly appreciate it if you don't tell anyone about my powers." You said. "I won't tell anyone. I promise. But why did you still do it, (y/n)? You risked your powers to save Nancy." "Because you're my friend and I care about you and I know how happy Nancy makes you." You answered.

After you said all that, Glen looked at you, with a soft, tenderness in his eyes, and he looked as if he was on the verge of tears. "Aw, (y/n). Come here." He said, softly, as he scooted closer towards you and, then, he, gently, took you into his arms and he held you against his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and embraced you in a gentle hug. Your heart started skipping a beat when you snuggled his chest and breathed in his scent. But you soon started to close your eyes from being tired. The last thing you remembered before you fell completely asleep was Glen placing a kiss on your forehead and holding you close to him.

***

It's been a week since the incident and things felt like they almost had gone back to normal. Although you have been noticing that Glen and Nancy haven't been together lately. When you all went back to school on Monday, Nancy has been telling everyone around school that she was a Freddy Krueger survivor and she came back from the dead, which made her very popular around school. You and Glen didn't tell her about you saving her life with your powers because you didn't want her to tell anyone about your powers and have you exposed, where your parents would find out about it. But even after the incident, Glen has been, kindly, checking on you to make sure that you were alright because of what happened after you used your powers, which was sweet of him to do.

***

After school was over, you grabbed your backpack from your locker, walked out of the school building, and started walking home. But before you left the school grounds, you heard a voice from behind you, calling your name. You turned around and saw Glen, without Nancy around, waving his hand in the air, signaling you to stop, and, then, he started running towards you. When he got closer towards you, he stopped running and he stood by your side, trying to catch his breath. "Hey, (y/n). You wanna walk home together?" He asked. "Sure, Glen. But where's Nancy?" "She's hanging out with her new friends." Glen answered, sounding a bit annoyed. "Ah, I see. You can walk home with me." You said, and, then, you and Glen started walking home together.

As the two of you were walking, Glen asked, "Are you feeling okay, (y/n)?" You chuckled and answered, "I'm fine, Glen. I'm healthy as a horse. You've been asking me all week if I'm okay." "Well, you worried me since the incident, (y/n), and I wanted to make sure that you were alright after you used your powers." Glen explained. You looked up at him, while smiling, and said, "Well, I really appreciate you looking out for me and I thank you for that, Glen." He placed his hand on your shoulder and said, "Of course, (y/n). You're my closest friend and I care about you." When he said that last part, you turned your head to the opposite side from him and blushed.

A few minutes later, you and Glen made it Elm Street and you were getting closer to your house. "So, (y/n), since we have a math test coming up soon, do you wanna come over to my house and study?" Glen asked. "Sure, Glen. Are you gonna invite Nancy over too?" You asked, curiously. Glen, at first, struggled to get words out of his mouth, but, then, he said, "Uh, no, (y/n). Nancy and I are no longer together." You stopped in your tracks and looked up at Glen, shocked. "What? I didn't know that." You said. "Yeah. I broke up with her yesterday...after I found that she was seeing another guy, who happened to be one of my friends, behind my back." Glen explained, which made you even more shocked.

"Oh, Glen, I'm sorry to hear about that." You said. "It's fine, (y/n). She means nothing to me anymore. After all, she was the one cheating on me. Plus, I feel bad that you wasted your powers on her and it drained your energy afterwards." Glen said. You nodded, in agreement, and said, "You've got a good point, Glen. After everything I did to bring her back to life for you, it was definitely a waste of time." "Honestly, I wasn't feeling the same feelings I had towards Nancy anymore because...I was starting to feel that way towards somebody else." Glen said. You looked at him, curiously, and asked, "Who is it, Glen?"

Then, without saying a word, Glen caressed both of your cheeks with his hands and he leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. You were surprised at first, but, then, you closed your eyes and kissed him back, hoping that you were kissing him the right way since this happened to be your first kiss. His lips felt so warm and soft, it's like you wanted to kiss him forever. Moments later, he pulled away from the kiss and you both stared into each other's eyes, with his hands still caressing your cheeks. "I've liked you more than just a friend all this time, (y/n)." He said, softly, You smiled and said back, "I felt the same way too ever since I met you, Glen." He chuckled, softly, and, then, he kissed the tip of your nose, which made you giggle.

After that, Glen walked you to your house and you both stopped in front of the door. "Do you still wanna study tonight?" Glen asked. "I could never say 'no' to you." You responded. He laughed and he placed both of his hands on your shoulders. "Great. I'll see you tonight then, (y/n)." He said. "I'll see you tonight, Glen." You said. Then, he leaned down and kissed you for a second before he walked away from your house, waved 'goodbye' at you, and walked to his own house. You stood there for a moment while you watched him leave, with a smile on your face, before you let out a sigh and walked inside your house.