'Leum kleun, Pham's specialty.' In filled his mouth with the blue dessert.

'Leum.... Kleun.... Never heard.' Team took 1 green piece. And started to examine the dessert. He was amazed by the mouth watering fragrance. Manau took the pink one and put in her mouth. Like its name Team and Manau forgot to swallow.

'THIS IS SO GOOOOOD. WHERE IS PHAM? WHERE IS HE, I WANNA MARRY HIM RIGHT NOW. PHAAAAAAM......'

'Manaaaaaau... Shhuuuuuu.... We are not alone......' Team put his hand on Manou's mouth looking around. He wai to the people around them for asking to forgive them.

'He left for his club. His club president called him. I don't know.. I guess they are deciding menu for swimming club's order. He just gave it to me to share with you two.' In answered while chewing the delicious dessert.

'Ohhhooooo!!!! You always disturb people around na nong!' Three of them looked back at the voice behind them.

Win was walking to them with the president of Swimming club.

'Hia!!!! What are you doing here.' Before he can finish Win found the seat beside Team. And wrapped his hand around his shoulder pulling Team toward him. Team flinched when he saw Win smirking. He tried to free himself from Win's hold. Win let him go when he saw Team red ears were sending the color to his cheeks.

'Sawadee P' Win, P' Dean.' Intouch and Manau wai to both seniors.

'Leum kleun!!!!' Dean asked. Its been a while since he saw this dessert. He was surprised to see it when Intouch offered it to both of the seniors.

'You know Leum kleun P'???' Team asked surprisingly to Dean.

'Hmmmm. My grandmother used to make it for me.' Dean had a faint smile on his face.

'hoooyyyy... Its so good. Try it Dean. From where you bought this? It's so good.' Win filled his mouth with another piece.

'Our friend made it. He is in cooking club.' Manau said proudly.

'oh! Tell him it's good.' Dean said with a smile.

'Sure P'. OK P' Win P' Dean we have class after this. Enjoy rest of the dessert. We'll take our leave. Sawadee' Three of them said bye to their seniors.

'you are right. Its really delicious.' Win took another piece.

'hmm' Dean was looking at the pink dessert in his hand. 'It is delicious.' He was smiling without any reason. He found the dessert weirdly spacial. Win was confused by his friend's reaction.

'he has lost his brain????' He didn't dare to disturb his friend's quality time with the pink dessert.
.
.
.

'you have club today?' Team asked. He was behind Manau and Pham coming out of their class.

'no... I'm going to library. P' Aum lined me, we still have leftover from swimming clubs budget. So she asked me to look for some deserts.' Pham answered.

'THAI DESERT, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I STILL COULDN'T GET OVER YOUR LEUM KLEUN.' Every one started to look at him. He said sorry to everyone. Manau and Pham was laughing at him.

'I'll see what I can do.' Pham replied still laughing.

After that they left for their clubs and Pham went to library.
.
.
.
On the table Pham was lost in Thai desert books. It was 6 pm already. There were not much people around them. The desert book section was almost empty. Pham was sitting alone. He got few ideas. And finally decided to go for Luk Chup. He gathered all books, and got up and went to the shelf to put them back. Suddenly a sweet smell made him loose his senses.