Pham laughed holding his stomach. 'You almost gave me a heart attack Manau.'

'hooooooo, seems like someone is already busy with people..' Both Manau and Pham looked back.

Intouch find the seat beside his friend.

'Hiii. I'm Intouch, 2nd year, from art department, Pham's childhood friend.' Intouch was smiling brightly.

'Hii i'm Manau, from economics department.'

'Where is Team?' Pham started to scan the entrance.

'I guess still in his club.'

'Team.... Who?' Intouch asked in the confusion.

'Another friend.' Pham said.

'I'll call him wait.' Manau took her phone out of her beg.

'Huh!!! Team lined us Pham. I didn't check my phone. He said he can't join us with lunch and he asked us to get him lunch, since he has a' TRYOUT'!!!!! Phaaaaaam let's go please, please, please....' Manau was holding his hand and was shaking his whole body.

' YOUR FRIEND IS IN SWIMMING CLUB!!!???? YOU KIDDING ME PHAM!!!! He is coming with us Manau. Lets go' Without waiting for the answer, those two people were dragging Pham to the swimming club. And that little boy only could look at these two with widened eyes.

They all reached at swimming club... They found few opened seat. They went and sit there.

'Whom are you looking for In.' Manau asked in confusion.

'His husband.' Pham said without looking at In. In hissed in anger. Pham chuckled.

'Husband!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!! IN... PLEASE TELL ME NAAAAA.' Manau didn't gonna let In pass without any answer.

'Shhhuuuuusssss Manaaauuuu. You are so loud.' In put his palm on Manau's mouth.

'OK ok... Sorry. Now tell me who.'
.
.
.
Inside the locker room.

'Your wife came again today and is out there in stands Korn.' Win hit Korn's shoulder and teased him.

'He is not gonna propose you Korn. Have some mercy on the boy. He is so afraid and shy. Just propose him.' Boston put his hand on Korn's shoulder. 'Do it or I'm gonna hit on him.' Boston and Win laughed so hard. Dean was smiling on Korn's frowned expressions.

'Hit on him and I'll make sure to hit your head hard on rock.'

'HHHOOOOOYYYYYYY, such a jelly asshole. Then why don't you ask him out.'

'then it's no fun.' Korn smirked wickedly.

'Enough now, we have to select the freshers for upcoming tournaments.' Korn nodded to Dean. He closed his locker.

And all those four came out for the invigilating tryout.

Before They all could reach the Swimming pool area, Pham got a call. He told his friends that its an important call and he had to attend. He left his beg there and left the stands for attending the call.

Dean came out in the pool area with other 3.

'New comers look fit' Win said while scanning them.

'Yeah, good to replace our 4th year seniors.' Korn added.

'And more competitors than last year.' Dean said while checking the name list.

'lets get start then.' Boston said loudly. Good enough to others to listen.
.
.
.

'Where did Pham go now? It's starting. Btw did your husband just look here?' Manau's last words were just a wishper.

'Manaaaauuuuu.' In looked at her angrily. 'He doesnt even know that I exist.' Now he was pouting.

'aaawwww my poor baby.' Manau wrapped her arms around In.

'OK ok stop it you drama club member.' In was looking around for Pham who was still outside, attending the call. 'Well lets cheer for Team. He'll be back soon.'

Race started, and Team topped. In and Manau cheered him until their throat started to hurt. When In and Manau were shouting for Team, Korn and Boston couldn't stop staring and smiling while stealing few glances from their faces. Pham was still outside.
.
.
.

'I must say, your wife is cute Korn' Win chuckled. He saw Team, In and Manau from the other side of the pool.

'So, you wanna hit on him now' Korn said with the eyes full of possessiveness for In.

'No no no.... I love my life.'

'Then I must say you've got some braincells working'

'assholes... Can't you just concentrate on newcomers for now.' Dean complaint.

'Oh right,,, newcomers, I must say, they are cute.' Win bit his lower lip while looking at Team.

'Yeah specially That girl' All of them looked towards Team's side where Team was standing with In and Manau.

*sigh*'you'll never learn' Dean sighed. And started to check list.
.
.
.

'so you are In, Pham's childhood friend. Should we call you P' then?' Team met In.

'I'll not mind anything. I'm all good.' In said in his cheerful voice.

'OK then, I'll call you by name since Pham also calls you like that and you don't look older than me.' Three of them were laughing and Three senior were looking at them without noticed by them.

'So, where is Pham?'

'he went to attend a call. I dont know if he forgot the way.' In was irritated. Suddenly someone hit his head.

'I'm not you.' Pham hit In softly.

'You missed the exciting match Pham.'

'It was an imp....'

Suddenly Pham felt a strange pull like something or someone was pulling him toward it, he turned back. He saw 4 seniors talking and joking to each other across the pool far from them. He can clearly see 3 seniors' faces. Last one's back was facing Pham, he stared that tan broad back blankly for a couple of minutes . And turned back to his friends when Manau called him.

At the same moment when Pham staring at Dean, Dean felt the same pull. When Pham turned back to his friends, Dean turned back to check, what attracted him. He saw same three juniors laughing and talking cutely with another addition. He could not see that dark brown hair boy's face, he kept looking at him until the junior gang left the pool area.

'What was that' Dean questioned himself...

(thank you so much for reading 💙
Don't forget to mention the mistakes please 😊)