'ummmmm cooking!!!! But before that, orientation ceremony'
.
.
.
.
.

Pham was in the gym hall, full of freshers. He found a vacant place in the corner. He stood there. When the person standing next to him greeted him.

'sawadee... I'm Team.' Pham met his eyes to a uneven skin tonned boy. It was clear that he goes through outdoor activities which gave his this skin tone. He was few inches taller than Pham. With not so much not so less built up body. He had cute face.

'sawadee. I'm Pham...' Pham smiled with his teeth showing brightly.

'Sawadeeee. I'm......Manau.' a white skined girl with pink cheeks and brown hair cheerfully greeted them. She had a cute face and hair hanging below her shoulder.

'Sawadeeee.' Pham and Team replied.

'So from which department are you both?' Team was looking both of his side for the answer. 'I'm from economics.'

'Hoooyyyyy. Me too Team.' The girl almost jumped in the middle of the orientation ceremony.

'And you?' Both were looking at Pham...

'I guess we are gonna stick together for long.' Pham said with a giggle...

Three kids were excited already for their university's life together.
.
.
.
After the orientation ceremony three of them were walking out of the gym.

'So Pham you already have a friend here..... That's great. To know someone in a new place. I was so nervous, thank god I found you two. I was gonna go crazy alone.' Team sighed in relief.

Other two chuckled.

'Btw i'm gonna join drama club. What about you two.' Manau asked.

'I'll be heading to Swimming club. I don't look like but I'm here because of my swimming scholarship.' Team said proudly.

'Get some muscles and we'll definitely believe you.' Manau waved her hand and started to walk.

'Heeyyy, but...'

Pham was giggling too. He followed Manau...

'But that's true... I swear..'

'Pham you say.'

'ummmmmm. Cooking club!!!'

'What!!!' Both said in a high pitch.

'What like what. You guys are making it unreal.' Pham pouted. 'Men can cook too.'

'no no.... We didn't mean that... But... You can cook???' Team's was talking like a baby. Like he found what he got.

'Yeesss' Pham was laughing on Team's reaction. 'I can cook for you too.'

Then he realized 1 set of eyes was looking at him like a kid looking at his parents asking for a toy...

'For you too Manau.'

After deciding their lunch place, These three then headed to their club.
.
.
.

'Phaaaaaaaaaam.' Manau called him from afar. Pham looked back at her with a huge smile.

'Phaaaam, NOOOO. Don't.' Manau almost chocked her words.

'Wh...what... What happened.' Pham was shocked.

'Haven't you seen your smile in the mirror. You want to be the meal of hungry wolves sitting around here???'