Chapter 2:

Everything was black, when all of a sudden.

••THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU JUST CLEANED THE HOUSE LIKE YOU WERE TOLD, YOU WOULDNT BE DEAD RIGHT NOW••Daddy?••I'm ashamed to even know you!••

I was trying so hard to force my eyes open but I just couldn't. I could see a bit of light shinning in through my eyelids.

LIFEGUARD~ She has a pulse but it very weak, call an ambo!

Suddenly my eyes flung open in shock and I let out a scream of pain.

LIFEGUARD~ She's awake but in a lot of pain, I'll need some backup.

I started to let out a small sob as flashbacks played through the back of my mind on what had happened.

LIFEGUARD~ calm down, your safe, do you remember what day it is?

ME~ I can only remember up till 9:00 on the 15th.

LIFEGUARD~ Crap.. Deano to tower, she must of been here a couple of days, she only remembers it being the 15th.

ME~ what's the date?
I basically said whilst crying.

LIFEGUARD~ it's the 17th now, what is your name?

ME~ Violet, Violet James

LIFEGUARD~ Deano to tower, I'm gonna bring her up to the Bronte tower since that's closest. Now Violet, I know this will hurt but I need to move you somewhere safer.

As I tried to get up,i just couldn't, I was so weak. I looked down to my stomach where the stinging sensation was coming from to find 3Knife wounds. All of a sudden everything went black. I could still hear some stuff but not much.

LIFEGUARD~ C'mon I need you to wake up.

I then could hear faint sounds of sirens, I was petrified.

AMBO~ hello my names Mitchell, honey I need you to wake up.

As I finally flung my eyes open I could see an ambo and 3 lifeguards overlooking me.

ME~ I'm scared
I stuttered shockingly.

AMBO~ as she doesn't have family here could one of you lifeguards come with her?

LIFEGUARD 2~ I will, I'm just about to knock off anyway, the names Jesse.

AMBO~ alright let's go, as soon as we get in the car I'll put her in a heart monitor because she is struggling to stay awake.

As I was in the ambulance one of the guys put a heart monitor on me. All of a sudden realisation washed over me, I then couldn't help myself from shaking when suddenly I heard a faint BEEP.. Before everything around me turned black...

A/N: hey!! So the next chapter is going to be longer then these. If you want your name in this then just comment:) Happy Friday everyone👍