Chapter 9:

*Violets P.O.V*

Ellie pulled up in front of the Emergancy department (Hospital) and told Jesse to get me out whilst she parked the car. Jesse did as he was told but decided to take the embarrassment level 100000x worse. Jesse picked me up, bridal style and ran through the doors. He then started humming a goodbye song and ran up to the nurses and demanded for a bed to sit on because Violet (me) will get germs if I sat on the chairs. Of course I knew he was joking but seriously Jesse....? Out of all the things you could of said, you said that...
Anyway..... The nurses directed me straight to a room were I would rest for a while whilst the doctor came.

I started to rest my eyes as I got into a deeper and deeper sleep until everything just disappeared.

I was woken by whispering voices and muffled shoes hitting the hard cold floor. I opened my eyes to see 2 police men in uniform talking to Jesse and Ellie.

ME: What's going on?"
i managed to mutter

JESSE: oh hey your awake, these policemen came to see you about carter.

POLICEMEN: Miss James? May we ask you a few questions?

ME: yeah, but make them quick please
I said whilst holding my head as I had a massive headache.

POLICEMEN: Okay, firstly, Do you remember what had happened? If so, can you tell us some things?

ME: I do remember but I couldn't tell you in full detail.

POLICEMEN: Okay that's fine, can you tell us though?

ME: Okay... Well, I was going for a morning run when suddenly out of the corner of my eye, a black van pulled up and yeah....

I continued to retell my story to the policemen.

*2Hours Later*
Okay, so the police just left and now I'm really badly in pain but I want to get out of this hospital so badly!!

ME: Jesse,Ellie, can I go home now?

JESSE: I will go ask

Jesse left the room then Ellie turned to me with a big grin on her face.

ELLIE: Soooo....I can tell you like Jesse

ME: umm...what? Pfft. No way.! Never in this lifetime

ELLIE: don't worry, he likes you to..

ME: how do you know?

Ellie started to laugh hysterically at the side of the bed.

ME: Ellieeeeeee. What did you do??tell me!!!

ELLIE: fine, I may have started to tell him about you, but whenever I said your name he blushed so much!!

ME: argh, Ellie....

Jesse came back into the room and told me I could go home!! Yay!

So I got the needles in my arm taken out by some nurses and off I went!

ELLIE: so, you coming to stay at mine?

ME: Umm yeah sure!can you drop Jesse off at his house cause I need to go get my bag and stuff

ELLIE: sure thing! Let's go!!!

*in the car*

ME: um Ellie?

ELLIE: Yeah?

ME: do you know where to go?

ELLIE: nope, not at all!

JESSE & ME: Ellie!!

ELLIE: don't judge me! And don't tell me where to go either, I'll find it...

*3 1/2 hours later*
We just got to Jesses.. Ellie got us lost and instead of a 20 minute trip, it took us over 3 hours!! Longest car trip ever!

After I got my bags and dropped off Jesse, we went back to Ellie's and as soon as I got in the door, I found a couch and just slept...

A/N! Hey guys!! I hope you enjoy this chapter:) Oh by the way, the picture in this chapter is Ellie's house!
And thank you guys soooooo much for 1.45* Reads!!! yayayayya!!! Ilysm;)