Chapter 67:

I wasn't taking him to lunch, Infact I was taking him to jake's apartment.

"Babe, weren't we just going to Lunch or did you forget? Just like my birthday" ouch, harsh.

I deserved it anyway, I did 'forget' his birthday.....

"Babe, be nice, jake invited us to his for lunch"

"He probably forgot my birthday too" he grumbled as I pulled him along the sidewalk to Jake's apartment.

We walked up the stairs to his apartment and knocked on the door

"Hey jake" I shouted through the door so he knew it was me. It was dead silent so I knew that I could just walk in.

"Shouldn't you wait for a rep....."
"SURPRISE" Everyone jumped up from behind the curtains, chairs and tables. Balloons were hanging from the ceiling, so we're streamers.

"As if I'd forget your birthday" I hugged him from behind.

"I don't know what to say" he stood there speechless as people came up to him giving him all these presents.

"Hey jake?" I walk up to jake sitting down at the tables.

"What's up V?"

"Thought we were going down to the beach"

"It got cancelled. Too many people to remove. I nodded my head in response but before I could speak I got interrupted.

"Thankyou so much everyone" jesses voice boomed over the music. The day carried on, involving drinking, music and partying. Let's just say it ended well.

*couple days later*

"Violet you know that band 5sos?" Max Shouted from the tower door.

"Yeah I know them?"

"Fan?" He chuckled back.

"Well duh, have you heard there music?" Where's he going with this?

"Well there coming down to Bondi tomorrow, you know just to get a life guarding experience"

"NO WAY!! TELL ME YOUR MESSING WITH ME" I jumped from my seat and tripped over chappo's chair in the moment.

"Wow calm down" he laughed "I'm guessing you wanna show them around"

"YES ARE YOU KIDDING" I couldn't contain my excitement. I've always been a fan, never showed it but oh trust me.

"Who's your favourite? That colum dude?" Chappo smirked from his chair

"Seriously. It's calum not colum. You owe me lunch now" I smirked back at him before a call came over the radio.

"Guys, there's a massive crowd forming near the pavilion up at north end." Jesse spoke through. I look at the crowd and soon realise it's a fight

"Maxi and Harries get down to north end. There's a fight forming, your closest" max is soon to respond by ringing the police quickly.

Let's just hope it's no one we know..