Chapter 63:

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10"

My chest hurts

"Just keep going, we have to do this"

My throat hurts

"No pulse boys"

"Your under arrest"

"Please come with me"

"I need to ask you a few questions"

"15 16 17 18 19 20"

"Where's the defib"

"Just start again"

"Is she going to make it"

"The ambulance are here"

"Stand clear"

A warm liquid slowly made its way up to my throat, leaving my mouth wide open. The liquid exited my mouth and claps were heard. My eyes felt like they were pinned shut. The adrenaline in my body no longer took place. The liquid rushed out of my body, struggling for me to breath.

"Violet?"

My eyes forced there way open. I saw sand. Tiny little grains of sand. A hand touched my hand and my body jolted up.

"Wow calm down. Your okay"

A face that I didn't know looked into my eyes. My body rolled onto the side and I felt my tears roll down my cheeks.

"Can you hear me?" A sharp ringing tone ran through my ears. I opened my mouth to talk but my throat was on fire. I felt around for something with my hand and soon I felt another pair of soft hands. I attempted to squeeze them, in doing so, all my energy disappeared.

"It's ok. Stay calm. Do you know where you are?" I couldn't reply. All I could do was stare up into the sky. Where am I? What happened? Who am I? Who are these people?

"Do you remember what happened?" A man around the age of late twenties asked. He had soft sparkling blue eyes and brown silky hair. I looked into his eyes and with all my effort I shook my head no.

By now my neck, head, chest and the rest of my body ached. "Somethings wrong deano" deano?

My eyes felt heavy as if they were falling from beneath me. I struggled to keep them open but after a while I gave up. I had no fight left in me.

" I know it is Jesse" Jesse? I don't know anybody named Jesse.. On second thought, I don't know anyone.

*JESSES P.O.V*

I saw her body just lay there. Hooked and tangled in the rocks. Her eyes were shut and she looked miserable. We paddled over to her, closely behind Kerrbox and Deano. Is this some sort of cruel joke?

"Stop staring and help" box yelled. I couldn't make out anything else. My eyes were filling up with fresh salty tears. As I reached for her hand, it felt so cold and heavy. Her face was blue and she wasn't breathing, at all. How could a perfect day suddenly turn so shit?