Chapter 82 :

"It's my fault, it's my fault, it's my fault" my hands made home in the pocket of my hoodie, my held held down low, ignoring the stares I got from people. "I shouldn't of left, I should of stayed" I was currently walking to his room with a fast pace. The tears were managing to not stream down my face, my heart wanting to pry itself apart. I opened the door and I could no longer hold it in.

JESSES P.O.V

"I have work soon Maxi. Everyone misses your enthusiasm at 6am every morning. You made those mornings bet-" I was cut off to hear the hospital room door swing open, my eyes meeting with hers

"I should of stayed" was all Violet said before she fell to the ground, whimpering and sobbing. I immediately dropped maxis hand and ran towards her not giving it all a second thought. My arms wrapped around her weak body, feeling the coldness of her skin. I had missed her touch . "Shh, it's not your fault" she started to calm down, her head not leaving my lap, whilst my fingers slowly played with her hair. Her breathing evened out and the sound of her soft breathing was heard. "Goodnight" I bent down and kissed her head, flinging my head back to meet the wall almost instantly.

What had she done to me.

So this is a short filler as the next chapter will be a long one so stay tuned !