Chapter 55: guess whos back

*VIOLETS P.O.V*

"And where can I drop you two ladies off?" The cab driver asked

"You can drop me off at-" I got interrupted by Nic.

"Could you please drop us off at this address" she handed him a note.

"Sure can do!" He carried on whistling and driving.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to Nic.

"You can stay at mine until this mess gets sorted out" my day just got a lot better

"Really! Thank You so much"
I hugged her, I was so thankful right now.

"It's all good kiddo, happy to see you smiling again"

"Yeah" I awkwardly say back in my seat and stared out the window. Oh how I wish I never went on that trip so this fight would not of happened...

"There you are ladies! Have a nice day" Nic handed the cab driver some money before we hoped out, lugging our suitcases behind us. As we began walking up to the front door my phone buzzed.

Guess who's back in town ;) -C

C? Who's C? There no one tha- no... It can't be! He's back?

"What's wrong kiddo?"

"Oh nothing! Sorry" I faked a smile, how could this be? My life is falling to pieces..

*•*•*•*

"And that's all there is to the house. You can go get some rest if you want! I'll make dinner soon"

"Thank you again for letting me stay Nic. I appreciate it" I hugged her again before trotting off to my room.

It was plain and simple but nice, white- sandy wash themed room. I placed my bags down and jumped onto the bed grabbing my phone out in the process.

I saw that I had gotten a message from Koby and Maxi so I decided to open Kobys first.

Hey V, he's fine don't worry. He'll come around dal x

Hey Vy, I'm sorry about that prick. I told him off, you don't deserve this. If you need me I'm only a call away xx M

Thanks Maxi but I'm fine for somewhere to stay, I made a mistake and I'll live with it. Ily bro xx V

I put my phone back in my pocket and decided to get some rest, I've had a long day and tomorrow would be longer seeings as I'm working. Ugh.

I shut my eyes and drifted off to a deep sleep.

*•*•*•*•*

Ringggg ringggg ringggg ri-

"Hello?"

"Hewo baby! How oo dowing"

I took my phone off my ear to see it was 2am.

"Matt? Seriously. What are you doing?"

"Confwessing mwey wuv to oo"

"Just go to sleep please? I'm tired. Goodnight" I waited for a reply before going back to sleep. Why was he drunk at 2am?

*•*•*•*•*•*

"Morning sunshine! Need a lift to work?" Nics voice echoed through the room.

"Mm"

"Love to see your a morning person" she chuckled at her own joke "I'm leaving in 10"

"WAIT!" I sat up quickly "I don't have my uniform"

"I have spares, best you've got. I can swing by today and grab a couple of things if you want"

"Thank you!" I jumped out of bed grabbing a pair of Shorts,
And a shirt and to match just a pair of things. I brushed my hair and teeth and ran out to Nics car, preparing for a long day...