Chapter 75:

Ding
Ding
Ding
Ding

My phone vibrated on my bedside table, messages were spamming my phone, not daring to take a second to stop.

Violet I need you to give me your number

Violet answer me

Something bad has happened

Please violet... we need you

My mind flooded with unrealistic images. Is Jesse hurt? What happened at Bondi? Are all the boys ok? My thumbs shakily typed a reply, giving Koby my number.

Seconds later my phone played a hushed tune, only for me to scurry out of the room, being quite for Alexia's sake.

"Hello?"

"Violet, thank fuck oh my god"

"Koby what happened? If this isn't serious I swear to go..."

"Maxi was in an accident. You need to come home"

And with that he hung up. Questions circling my head, making me become dizzy. I grabbed some water before taking slow sips.

*******

"Get back here! You can't go back there Violet" liam screamed into the phone.

"It's too late" I hung up, and sighed looking down at Alexia "what are we going to do little Lex" she looked up at me and proceeded to make small noises.

I picked up the bag full of clothes that had been going around the conveyer belt for a while now before turning and heading towards the main doors of the airport. I was determined to see Maxi

JESSES P.O.V*

I managed to leave the hospital room. I didn't want to leave his side. I mean, it was my fault after all.

I was walking aimlessly outside the hospital, taxis passing me , stopping at the main doors and going off again, it was busy.

I walked around the parking lot and managed to find my car. I quickly got inside before racing off down the highway to get home

*VIOLETS P.O.V*

I saw Koby sitting miserably in the chair, his eyes squeezed shut. Maxis head was wrapped in white cloth, his hands were full of cuts and bruises, and his lip was sliced. I stood there for a while not knowing what to do before Alexia made a noise, making Koby jump up.

"Holy fu... Vy?" He looked shocked yet, sympathetic

I gave him a slight smile, his eyes diverting from me to Lex

"This must be Alexia" he inches closer and ducked down a bit so he was at her height, sitting on my hip "she's beautiful"

His eyes met with me before pulling me into a massive hug

"It's been a year, it felt like a decade, we have missed you so much violet you don't understand. You shouldn't of ran away I mean you left us all just shocked and I never thought you would mo..."

"Koby Koby calmed down. I'm here, it's ok" lies

"I'm just happy your ok, we thought something bad happened" he looked relieved
It did

"Don't be silly. Now, can you please tell me what happened? " I glanced back at Maxi, his body looked cold and broken.

We sat down. I passed Alexia over to Koby who had fallen asleep

"He and Jesse had a" He was interrupted by the door opening. And I was met with the same blue eyes I see everyday.

"Violet"

Hey guys so quick update, sorry it's bad! I just brought out a new book called "burning desire" it has the boys in it so you should check it out! It would mean so much!!

I decided to do a shoutout to the first 5 people who read it, tell me your a fan of this book on one of the chapters and I'll give you a shoutout! I love you all so much and thankyou for staying with this book for so long!! xoxo.