Chapter 52:

May involve swearing

"WHAT THE FUCK" Jesses actual voice fell through the air. He looked angry, angrier then ever. Did I just kiss a random dude?

"I thought it wa-"

"Save it!" He snarled at me before walking out of the pub all eyes set on the incident.

"Jess wait!" But it was too late, he was gone

*JESSES P.O.V*

I saw Violet ordering another drink. I was going to stop her before she got too drunk but I just let her and decided I'll be the sober one.

"Yo who's that?" Maxi nodded his head towards Violet and some guy that looked 5 years older.

He pushed her up against a wall and right before my eyes they kissed. The
Blood boiled inside of me. The cheating little slut. I ran up to the guy and punched him in the jaw knocking him out.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I looked at Violet

"I thought it wa-" she didn't even sound drunk

"Save it" I snarled at her and ran out the pub doors leaving the incident. I ran back to the hotel that was only a few blocks away and immediately started to pack my bags.

*VIOLETS P.O.V*

I just messed this up. How the fuck am I so stupid?

"How could you do that?" Maxi stood infront of me looking heartbroken

"I thought I was Jess. I couldnt see properly" I slid down the wall with tears falling harshly down my face.

"I'm disappointed" and with that maxi left too.

Some of the boys left with maxi to go find Jesse but I just sat on the floor. I've ruined it.. I've ruined what we had.

"Let's get you cleaned up Hun" Nicola took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. Tears were still hot out of my eyes and I couldn't control them.

"I've messed up Nic. He hates me for it I thought It was him, I didn't do it intentionally" I cried into her shoulder.

"It's ok shh. He'll come around don't worry"

"I god damn Hope so"

*JESSES P.O.V*

I was beyond pissed. I caught a taxi to the airport and I felt bad because the driver kept trying to talk to me but I was in no mood to talk. Currently I'm sitting on the plane staring out into the darkness hoping that she regrets everyone. After all we have done after everything I have done for her she betrays me.  I still love her though. No Jesse, you don't love her, she cheated on you.

*VIOLETS P.O.V*

Nicola and I slowly made our way to the hotel not saying a single word. The boys texted Nic saying they went to bed so it would just be us up. I really hope I could talk to Jesse again.

Beep

The elevator beeped indicating we were on our floor. We slowly made our way to our rooms and opened the door.

"Come sleep in my room tonight" I nodded and went straight to Nics room, not being able to face Jesse tonight after what I did.

All good things must come to an end

I actually cried making this anyway hope your enjoying so far!