Chapter 25:

"Hey kiddo!" Nicola chirped.

"Hey Nic" I smiled and sat down next to her.

"Ready to train?"

I groaned before I asked "who's taking your position?"

"Whips coming over to replace me whilst I train you. So c'mon!" She hoped out of the rhino and we both took our shirts off leaving me in my bikini and skins, I was kind of embarrassed.

Whippet came over and replaced Nic before we ran off up to the tower shed.
We grabbed a rescue board, plastic dummy and a quad bike. We road down the the shore line and decided to start with a few sand runs.

"Okay so I want you to run up to the tower and back, I'll time you"

"Really? I'm not very fast"

"Just do it, I had to. You'll be surprised on what you get. Okay, ready. Set. GO!"

I began running up to the tower, starting slowly then flat out on the way back to Nic. I reached her and I was very, very puffed out!

"Great job! 5:32 seconds. We can improve it but it's good for a newbee "

"What was your time?"

"Around 4 and a half minutes." Nic patted me on the back. "Now let's do a rescue."

She swam out around 150metres off shore placing the dummy and swam back.

"I need you to go and get the dummy" she smiled and put her hand on my shoulder. "You can do it just fine"

I grabbed the rescue board off the stand and ran in. My muscles began to ache as I was paddling really fast. I finally reached the dummy and placed it on my board on its stomach. I reached shore and dragged the board and dummy up to nic.

"Great job!" She smiled

"Now, you need to rescue me" she laughed and ran in the rip. Groaning, I soon ran after her.  Once again, my muscles ached but I finally reached Nic.

"Hop on the board,  facing the front on your stomach please"

"Yes ma'am" Nic laughed and hoped on the board.  I paddled to shore and dropped her off on the sandbank.

"You seem a bit tired there" she laughed sarcastically. I poked my tongue out.

We did a couple more rescues and made our way back up to the tower.

*JESSES P.O.V*

Seeing Violet out in the water made me smile. She's so beautiful and I CANT believe she's mine.....

*VIOLETS P.O.V*

I slowly made my way up the stairs, Nic way infront of me. We walked inside and I fell on jesses shoulder. I was really tired....

*•*•*•*•*•*

Me and Jesse slowly made our way to bed after eating tea and watching home and away.

"You were great today" Jesse smiled at me, kissing me.

"Mm you weren't bad yourself"

"I didn't do anything though" he laughed and jumped into bed.

"Your so beautiful" he sighed laying over on his side, so we were looking at each other.

He Looked me in the eye before passionately kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck before he slowly tugged at my singlet. Today had been great but Jesse was here to make it even better ;)

*•*•*•*•*•*

Do you like this one? Ahhaha! Make sure to comment nickname ideas!!