Chapter 43:

"I love you Jess I'll be back as soon as I can" I hugged Jesse for the last time for a couple of weeks then my feet carried me to the gate. I waved goodbye and he blew me a kiss, tears pricking my eyes.

*•*•*•*•*

I'm waiting out the front X -El

Coming out now xx - V

The automatic doors opened and I was hit with cold hair that danced with the little hairs that spread out amongst my neck.

"Nice to see you again" mum engulfed me in a hug and so did El. It didn't feel the same.

*skipping to the Funeral*

"Would his Daughters, Violet and Ellie like to come up to say a few words"

No what? I wasn't prepared for a speech? Ellie took my hand and we walked up to the mini stage.

"My names Ellie and this is my sister Violet. When we were young, I didn't ever really think of this, everything that's happened lately" she continued.

All I could do was stare into the 200 peoples devastated eyes.. Including Lukes. He brought along 2 other boys but one of them looked like exactly like him. I felt a nudge on my shoulder.

"Would you like to say something?" She held the microphone out for me to take it.

I cleared my throat before looking down at my necklace.

"Dad.. He was very special to me. The last couple of weeks were great having him around finally knowing the truth. I didn't expect this to happen for another couple years at least. But all good things must come to an end right?" I looked down, tears spilling out of my eyes like a fountain but I didn't care.

I gave the microphone to Ellie and we walked off the stage with an applause coming from the crowd.

It was the ceremony now where we watch his casket gets out in the ground. The casket was slowly making its way into the hole before the words repeated in my head.

All good things come to an end

"Let's go home now Vy" Ellie took my arm and led me towards the car, I'm already missing him. As I opened the car door my phone got a message

He's watching down on you ~L xx

Hey stranger. X -V

I really didn't know what to say back?
My phone beeped again indicating I got a message but it wasn't from Luke,
It was from Jesse

I love you baby, he loves you too and he always did. Stay strong beautiful xx

This just made me cry even more. Why am I so lucky?

"We all need to lighten up. How about we go bowling?" I sat up on the couch suggesting to mum and El.

"Sure thing"

I quickly grabbed out my phone before texting Luke.

If your sill around wanna come bowling with us? -V x

Heck yeah! Can I bring my brothers?

I replied to the message and told him to meet us there.

"Let's  goo"

We walked out the door to the car
Hopefully putting this behind us and having a good time, I know he wouldn't want us to be sad over it.

I miss you, it's not the same :( xxxx

I got a reply instantly

Heck no! Come back asap I love youuuuuu xxxoo -J

As I put my phone away it beeped again.

You don't miss me either? Naw :(-M

Awe of course bby I miss you most ;)-V
Don't tell Jesse :P xx

I put my phone in my pocket and we drove to ten pin bowling.

"3 adults"

"Make that 6 please" I heard a voice from behind me.

"Luke, Jai, beau! You've grown up so much" mum bear hugged them all.

"Luke! Jaiiii! Oh hi I'm Ellie, you must be beau" she smiled at Beau whilst I soon there awkwardly.

"Oh yeah. Violet this is Jai my twin, Jai this is Violet. Beau this is Violet, Violet this is Beau" we exchanged hellos and began to pick our balls.

I ended up choosing number 8, Ellie chose 9 mum chose 9 and the boys chose 11's, 13's and 15's strong much? (Weight of the ball)

The game was well, a complete fail but a good distraction. Me an Ellie tied on coming last, beau came first, Jai came 2nd, Mum came 3rd and Luke came 4th.

"I wasn't prepared" Luke walked away embarrassed

I scoffed and we made our way to the car.

Tomorrow was my last day

Sorry it's a quick visit to England !