Chapter 51: Sneaky ways PT 2

Wow! 51 chapters already?
Thankyou everyone who votes and comments on this. Be sure to keep it up! Love yous.

"Ready?"

"Yep!" Jesse and I lugged our small cases down to the 2 cars where Hoppo, kerrbox, Maxi, Nicola, Hutz, Harries, Jethro and matt awaited. Today we were leaving for QLD! I was super pumped. We were flying there and staying for a couple days before flying back as we have work to get back too. But it was going to be party party party.

*•*•*•*

"We made it"
I sighed as we came upon a hotel. It was tall and white and had lots of floors.

We all walked in there looking like a lost crowd before Jesse walked up to reception.

"Yes, Jesse polock"

"Rooms 124 and 126. Level 3" she handed Jesse some keys and we all walked up to the elevator. After cramming us all in there we reached our floor and walked past each room to find out. Eventually we found rooms 124 and 126, They were across from each other.

In room 124 we had
Me
Jesse
Maxi
Matt
Nicola

And in room 126 we had
Hoppo
Kerrbox
Harrison
Gonzo
Harries

We all went our seperate ways agreeing to meet up in an hour to go down to the nearest Pub.

I'm one room was Jesse and I
In another was Matt and Maxi and Nicola scored a room to herself.

Nicola and i got ready together and by the end of it we both looked amazing

"You look so hot!" I wowed at Nicola

"So do you omg" we laughed at each other before walking into the lounge room

A chorus of 'holy craps' and 'so BEAUTIFUL' spread around the room. Everyone was in here and it was getting awkward fast so we decided to head off to the pub

*•*•*•*•*

"One peanut Calada please" I asked the bartender for the 4th time now.

I was getting a bit drunk honestly and my vision was bit blurry.

I paid the man and started to sip on my drink before I heard a soft voice behind me

"Let me help you"

"Thankyou babe" it was Jesse

"Wanna hang out after this" I winked at him.

"Sure baby"  like I said, my vision was blurry and I had too much alcohol.

I grabbed his hand with my drink in the other and started dancing to the music

Jesse suddenly pushed me up against the wall making me loose grip of my drink making it smash against the ground creating a loud noise.

I felt his lips upon mine and I kissed back. His lips felt different. The alcohol started to wear off thankfully and as I opened my eyes i was met with a dude that I had no idea who he was but then saw a fist collide with his jaw and the room filled with silence ....