Chapter 61:

"Noooo baby pleaseeee!" I whined as Jesse hung me over the water threatening to drop me. "I will unmarry you if you drop me"

"You wouldn't dare"

"Oh but I would" of course
I wouldn't, I mean it's JESSE POLOCK for gods sake.

"Challenge accepted" I was a little confused on what he ment until I felt tiny droplets of water hit my back then my whole body covered in water. He dropped me.

"That's it" I got out of the freezing water, wind hitting me and marched up the beach. I realised I hadn't gotten maxi back yet and since I was drenching wet, it was good enough for now.

"Maxi!" I pretended to cry. He always believed me.

"WHAT HAPPENED VIOLET OMG ARE YOU OKAY" he ran up to me with a worried look on his face.

"I need a hug" I wiped the fake tear from my eye and engulfed him in a hug. As soon as our arms locked I started to laugh.

"Your we- UGH Violet" He whined and stomping his foot to prove him point.

"I said I was sorry about the picture" I shrugged My shoulders before turning to a laughing Jesse.

"Going to the bathroom baby ill be back" he spoke a reply as Much as he could and I walked up to the toilets. Bondi wasn't really busy today (thankgod)

As I walked into the bathrooms I felt like someone was watching me, although creepily not friendly. Ignoring the thought, I shrugged it off deciding to not go as I was a little freaked out and joined the after party again.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"I love that word. Wife"

"I know you do 'husband'" I emphasised the husband and he stifled a laugh.

We were currently curled up on the sofa watching the news and talking. There wasn't much on when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it"

I jumped up before Jesse could deny and walked to the door. Opening it, I saw that no one was there.

"Ugh stupid kids" i shut the door and as I went to go sit next to Jesse again, a knock was heard.

Groaning, I walked back over, quickly opening the door and there was a bright pink cardboard. It wasn't that big so I picked it up and flipped it over.

Violet,

I'm coming, don't think I've forgotten about you

-C

"Who is it babe?" Jesse yelled from the lounge room.

"Oh no one! Just a knock and run"

He seemed happy with the answer so I went to sit back down next to Jesse, throwing the note in the trash On my way.

*•*•*•*•*

"Time for workkkkk" Jesse sang.
Why was he excited. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job but sometimes I just want sleep.

"One more minute"

"Nope" he Sprung the blankets off me, revealing me to the cold.

"Fine" I slowly got up and entered the shower, washing everything that had to
Be washed before getting out and putting on my uniform.

"Ready?" Jesse asked around 10minutes later. I nodded in reply and he handed me some toast with peanut butter. Yum.

"Thankyouuuuuu" I kissed his cheek and we went on our way to work.