Chapter 46:

The ski had been out in the water for hours now and so had we. There were 2 helicopters flying over us but no one seemed to find any trace of the little girl...

"Call it quits boys, there's No trace of anything. There's nothing we can do"

Tears slipped down my face as I petrified having to see the
Mothers face when she finds out her 14year old daughter is missing.. Even worse, dead.

A lot of the off guard lifeguards had come down to help but no one has found anything. Maybe she just wondered off home?
No but it's been nearly a full day hasn't it?

Deano ran the ski up on the sand bank and off I hoped suddenly meeting arms with Jesse.

"It's okay baby" I let the tears fall. This was too much.

"Let's go home" I nodded and we walked up to Jesses car, to see my stuff already in there and Jess headed off for home.

*JESSES P.O.V*

I got a call around lunch time from Maxi informing me that there was a 14year old girl missing and they might need help. At hearing this I ran to my car and sped to Bondi.

I was waiting on shore along with a couple other lifeguards waiting to hear from deano and Violet.. But nothing.

I heard talking over the radio and deano sped up the sand with Violet behind him. She looked so devastated. I knew she would blame herself so I ran up to her and hugged her. I looked over towards Hoppo and he nodded signalling I could take her home, I felt sorry for her.

*VIOLETS P.O.V*

I must of fell asleep in the car because I woke up in our bed and Jesse nowhere to be seen. I tossed over to the side to look at my clock and it read 11:35pm

I got up and trugged downstairs to find Jesse. He wasn't there but I saw a note.

Vy
Incase you wake up, just gone to Kobys cause he needed to show me something ....
I'll be back soon don't wait up
I love you xxx
Jesse- 11:00pm ;)

I felt hungry so I walked over to the food cabinet. I scooped around mainly because Jesse was the one who went food shopping not me so I didn't know what he bought. My eyes landed on some English muffins so I popped them into the toaster with my belly grumbling.

I heard the front door open around 20 minutes later and I was laying down on the couch.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hello" I managed to mumble half asleep.

He chuckled in response and sat down next me placing my head in his lap.

"What did Koby want to show you"

I looked up and he was wide-eyed

"Oh his new surfboard he bought"

"At nearly midnight? You have work tomorrow"

"Yeah he's weird" he looked unsure with his answer but carried on. "Let's get to bed

I mumbled and he picked me up and carried me to bed, I fell asleep gladly due to me having a day off tomorrow yay:)

Sorry this is short!