Chapter 47:

Beep
Beep
Beep

I grunted and turned over.

"Sorry baby, go back to sleep" Jesse kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Was planning too"

"Don't rub it in my face meanie"

Around 5 minutes later Jesse came back in and kissed me goodbye and that's when I fell asleep again. It felt good to have a sleep in.

I woke up to notifications on my phone buzzing every now and again.

Twitter-

@jessepolock mentioned you in a tweet!

@deanogladstone retweeted @jessepolocks tweet and replied haha she looks so cute

@lifeguardmaxi tagged you in a photo

@jessepolock retweeted @lifeguardmaxis picture and replied "she's gonna kill you when she wakes up;)"

What were they on about? I opened my phone to see jesse posted a photo of me this morning asleep and a lot of the boys had commented and retweeted but then I flicked to maxis.

'Miss my best friend' the photo he tagged me in was of me in bed this morning ( the one Jesse took ) but he added a mustouche and it actually looked real!!

@violetjamesss- 'prepare to die @lifeguardmaxi '

@lifeguardmaxi- naw, your awake, morning princess @violetjamesss

He better hide, it's on.

*JESSES P.O.V*

Come over, I have a couple of ideas ;)

Be over soon. Violets asleep -J

I left after I wrote a note for Vy and drove over to kobys.

*•*•*•*

"I just don't know if it's too soon? We are both young"

"Then hold it off"

I nodded and notice it was 20 to Midnight.

"I got to go mate. But I'll keep in touch" I waved goodbye to Koby before leaving for home again.

"Hey beautiful" I walked into the lounge room noticing Violet was half asleep on the couch.

"Hello" was all she could say. I sat down next to her and placed her head in my lap. I hope she doesn't ask what Koby wanted.

"What did Koby want to show you?"
Well I jinxed that one..

"Oh uhm, a new surfboard he got" I suck at lying so bad.

"At nearly midnight? You have work tomorrow" She wasn't believing it. Oh crap.

"Yeah he's strange. Anyway..... We should go to bed." I picked her up and we went to our room. I hated having late nights then getting up early for work but I loved my job but not as much as I loved Violet.

*VIOLETS P.O.V*

I decided to go shopping so here I am, in the middle of cotton on looking for some clothes. Winter was approaching and so was my birthday so I wanted to suprise myself. I hadn't told anyone about my birthday so I doubt anyone will notice, but that doesn't mean I can't be excited! 3days! I smiled to myself and walked to the counter to pay for my light blue jeans, Half cut top and a new pair of swimmers.

"Have a nice day"

"You too" I sighed as I excited the shop. What to do, what to do.

As I scanned the shopping centre I noticed a cute little coffee shop that didn't have much people so I walked over and ordered a coffee and sat down with my order. Today had been great, Buying myself some new stuff, shopping by myself *cough cough loner* and now I sit once again by myself planning how to take revenge on Maxi...