Chapter 14

Esme's POV

I woke up feeling really different, I wasn't surprised because this wasn't my room. But it was my new home and I was on my period, so I just had to enjoy it. I showered and left my room. I was about go downstairs to ask Danny for some tampons when I stopped in front of Luciano's room, the door was slightly open and I was wondering if he was okay. I peeked in and saw Luciano facing his mirror. He had just come out of the bathroom and was tying a towel around his waist. I stared at him as he took care of his hair, water dripping down his body, from his buff chest to his very sexy v-line. I was so lost, staring, that I had no idea I was already drooling and that he was staring back at me.

"You know I'm all yours, orchid. You don't need to eye fuck me. Come over here" he said making me walk over to him. "Good morning Luciano" I greeted hopefully not sounding too formal. "Good morning to you too, princess. Do you feel okay? I mean you smell weird" He asked me, come to think of it I do feel rather cold. So I shook my head. "You're burning up. C'mon princess, I'll just dress up real quick and we'll go see the pack doctor" this wasn't necessary, it was just something I was used to every month. "No no, I'm not sick. It's just my ummm, It's my monthly cycle" I said feeling a wave of embarrassment wash over me.

"Ohhhh, no wonder you smell rather fresh. Ummmm, I'll go make you some hot tea. And I relieved the housekeeper of her duties today so you and I could spend some time together. I'll make us breakfast." He finally said as he dropped his towel and stood completely unclad. "Like what you see, orchid?" I was completely embarrassed so I looked away. "You don't have to look away, you're mine as much as I'm yours. He said inching closer to me making my heart skip a beat. I could feel the mate bond in my chest get more intense and my yearning for him grow stronger. We were so close our noses touched when I stretched. I felt his bulge on my hip and chuckled at the feeling. "You make me weak princess" he said as he brushed his lips against mine. He looked at me as if asking for my permission and I nodded in consent. He pressed his lips against mine and I kissed him back. We continued with this for a couple of seconds when he left my lips to graze my neck with his lips. A moan escaped my throat and I stepped back.

"I'll make us breakfast, you just get dressed. Don't come down late though" I said leaving his room. Danny was in the living room and we were already talking about how psyched she was that Alley and I would be going to school from here. "Hey Danny, got any tampons?" I asked just as Luciano walked in. "Ohhhh, yeah, no wonder you smell weird, they're in my room. So what did you make for breakfast?" She asked me. She was always about food. "Sausages, bacon and eggs and tea" I said making Danny drool. Luciano asked me to sit close to him and I did. He made me drop my cutlery and told me to face him. "You're not feeling okay, so I'll feed you. I'll take care of you today, so c'mon, open up" I did as he said and he fed me the sausages first. He's so sweet, Jack was never like this

"Luciano I need to go get some tampons" I said before he finally let me go. "Alright, but come right back. We need to talk about some certain Jack Smith" I fringed at his name. "Okay I'll be back." I ran up to Danny's room grabbing her hand in the process. "Could you get me the tampons and how does your brother know about Jack?" I questioned looking her dead in the eyes. "I told him, he asked about you weeks back, so I told him almost everything. It's not my fault" I left her room to mine and then locked the door. I used the tampons and changed my clothes before heading back to talk to Luciano who was already waiting for me in his office

"Come on in princess, and sit down. You look lovely" he's always one to compliment me. "Thank you, so about Jack. He's my ex, we dated for a year and the relationship was pretty toxic. Weeks before I turned 18 he found his mate, marked and claimed her while still in a relationship with me and I understand, it's all about the mate bond but he cheated severally before he met her and I was already tired of being cheated on. So I ended things with him and since then he's been on my neck, calling me his mate and all. He even hit me one time but I handled it. That's everything I guess" Luciano was out of words although he looked quite angry. Judging by resent explosive situations I realized he had a short temper and that didn't seem so good.

"He hit you? Nobody hits my mate. NOBODY LAYS A FINGER ON YOU, I'LL KILL HIM" ohh Lord. "Luciano you need to calm down. You need to take things easy. I'm here, I'm not hurt, besides I've dealt with him. Everything is okay" I finally said as he pulled me into a hug. "You're mine Esme, you're my mate, my pretty little orchid and no one will take you away from me. No one" he stated.

"No one will. I'm all yours" I said placing a kiss on his lips and he pulled me closer and kissed me back.

That was hot🔥🔥
Dedicated to BeautyOyelami
I love you❤️❤️