Chapter 3

Esme's POV

As classes went on I drifted into my thoughts about my mate again; 'What exactly will he be like? Will he be tall? Or light-skinned? I wonder if he may be an alpha...'. "Miss Everson you haven't answered my question" professor White stated, snapping me out of my thoughts. I jumped at his voice, looking quite confused; "pardon?" I asked not knowing what else to say.

"Clearly you all don't know what it means to be creative. Therefore you all will work in groups to create a masterpiece that expresses how you all feel about something, it could be something you all in the group might have in common...". His voice drifted off when the door to the classroom came open and Fanía walked in, and she looked really cheerful considering what had transpired today between she and Wilfred this morning, I can't wait to get my hands on him.

"Sorry Mr White but I just got transferred to your class" she said making Danny and Alley squeal and me roll my eyes at them, do they always have to be childish, I seriously don't get it. "It's alright Miss González, take a seat" she sat next to Danny and smiled at us, I hope we get paired for this project, it'll be a chance to finally leave my pack's territory.

"As I was saying, you all have to be in a group. By my calculations, there are exactly four rows in this classroom and each row has four seats. The row you are seated in now is your new group and the person seated at the extreme end of the row is your group leader. Create a masterpiece that expresses something all four of you in the group have in common. You have two weeks from next week to work on your project, it will be submitted in class" the bell rang and class was dismissed.

"Okay, we got till after I and Alley's birthday to start with our project, meaning you'd still be able to attend our birthday on Thursday" I started unable to wait any longer, all that's left now is my gown which mum is already working on. "Yeah, and I'm in charge" Alley rudely interrupted.

"Yes Alley, we know how much you love to be in charge" I said rolling my eyes. "C'mon, we have to go deal with those twerps, I'm tired of Jack texting me" I said as we went looking for the guys. We spotted them close to their lockers and Jack turned and started to stare at me like a predator ready to devour his prey, I rolled my eyes and shuddered in irritation.

"Hey babydoll, you came afterward, no kiss for me? You know that I haven't marked you yet or claimed you, why don't we just do it now?", He said bringing his hands forward. I slapped them away and looked him dead in the eyes. "Okay let me get one thing straight, you have a mate and we already broke up, we can never ever be together. It's either you get things clear now or I'll beat it into your thick skull. And don't you ever text me again, capisce?" I didn't even let him reply as I moved to confront Wilfred and Phillips.

"As for you two, if you're to break up with a girl you do it properly. And don't be like your dumb ass friend, stick to your mates. C'mon girls, we've got classes in a bit" I said feeling like a bad bitch. Someone needed to put them in their places. "Hey Esme" I turned in response to see it was Jack who called me. "You'll always be mine and I'm gonna get you back" he stated

"Do your worse, Jack. I'd like to see you try" I said and proceeded to my next class.