Chapter 32

Jefferson's POV

It's been a month since my brother was abducted by that 'Alpha'. That alpha and his guys ruined all my plans that day. Even after killing several of his pack members I still wasn't satisfied.

I still wanted his mate, I yearned for her. I might have a thing for Alphas' mates. Giselle kept pestering me about her mate. "Where is your brother? Where is my mate?"

Even my sister wouldn't let me have peace. "This is all your fault Jeff. If anything happens to him, I swear I will kill you" I haven't had any peace.

At least my rogue recruits are at the top of their game. I've trained them for a while now and I know they've become Alpha killing machines. I tried communicating with my brother several times but it was futile.

Hopefully he doesn't spill the beans of my plan.

I was busy all day with Rogue business I decided I'd go get some rest, maybe eat a few cookies and drink warm milk.

I was set on attacking the crescent Moon pack in 16 days time and the blood moon pack 30 days after. I already planned my entire strategy and I can't afford to have any set backs, that will compromise the whole mission

The only one who knows about my plans that isn't here right now is my brother. He will keep his mouth shut, I know it.

Stephanie, my personal slut came bursting through my bedroom doors and I was already angry enough to hit her. But I decided I was going to keep my cool tonight.

"What do you want Stephanie? Didn't your mama ever teach you to knock?" I asked as she placed her pathetic body in my area of sight. I sighed rolling my eyes at the sight of her figure.

"I only came to warm your bed Jeff, am I not allowed to?" She blurted out. "Not right now, get out!" I said to her. I wasn't interested in sex right now.

"But I miss you and I'm really horny right now and..." She didn't say much before I cut her off. "I said get out of my room" I snapped and she cringed.

"Yes Jeff..."

"It's Mr. Jefferson to you"

"Yes Mr Jefferson"

Just as she left my third in command ran into my room and startled the hell out of me.

"What the fuck man?" I asked as I sat up the bed in a hurry to calm myself down.

"I'm sorry boss man but there's a lady here. From the crescent moon pack. She wants to join our group" 'Lady??'

"A pack member?"

"No, A rogue"

"Let her in"

He left my room and came back 5 minutes later with a woman. She was a blonde average height woman. With freckles spread across her forehead, nose and cheeks. She was really pretty.

"What is your name?" I asked, staring at her.

"Lara Wilson, former member of crescent Moon pack" she said staring at me with her piercing honey coloured eyes.

"I see. You want to join my group, right?" She nodded

"We will discuss that later, right now I have a meeting to get to. Dickson, call everyone for a meeting. Keep her with Giselle and Khelani"

________________________
After much talk we accepted Lara into our group. She told us everything we needed to know about her 'ex-pack's fighting strategies.

Trusting her would take a while though. But I have to, we need her.

After much talk with Lara I picked up an instant interest in her, she was fierce but she also knew her place.

Just the kind of woman I needed in my life, not that stupid Stephanie who bothers me about the feelings she has for me and our sex life almost everytime.

"That's settled then... We attack in 16 days" was all I could say after she finished explaining.

            ~•~

This might just be my shortest chapter ever... But I'll be fine... We're gradually getting to the end.