Chapter 7

Luciano's POV

I got home and shifted back, I decided to wait for Danny in my office. "Aurora, if my sister gets back please tell her to come to my office at once" i told the maid not eager to hear her reply. I went into my office and paced around again. 'Who is this Esme girl? Why is she in the midst of wolves if she's human? How does she even know my sister?' these were the questions I continued to ask myself as I paced around my office. Max looked rather cheerful in my head, and I couldn't help but wonder what he was on about.

Just then my sister opened the door "you wanted to see me?" "Yes come in" she walked in and sat on the table. 'what kind of child is this?' I said mentally rolling my eyes. "Danny you're supposed to sit on the chair, not on my desk" she didn't even budge. "Daniella Kendall Calderon, sit your ass on the freaking chair" she got up looking startled as I yelled at her with my Alpha tone. "Fine, what do you need?" She asked not wanting to look at me. "I need some information about a girl, Esme? I need to know everything you know about her" she stared at me for a while. "What do you need that information for anyways?" I wasn't planning on answering that question. "Just answer" "well... Her father is the of the Blood Moon pack, her mother is the Luna but she's human. Her elder brother is the soon to be alpha of the pack, he's just like you; 20 and unmated" I cringed at her last sentence. "She has an adopted sister who's parents died while she was 14 and is a member of their pack. Ummmmm, she has a maid... She hasn't shifted yet or probably doesn't have a wolf and her best friend's name is Alley Jones; daughter of the Beta of the Blood Moon pack. Esme's full name is Esmeralda Emily Everson. And she'll be 18 by Thursday. I guess that's all", whoa, wait, my birthday is on Thursday too. "How do you know her though?" I asked still unsure of that information. "We go to the same highschool. She's also one of my best friends. Anything else? Can I go I need to shower?" "Yes you may leave" she got up to leave and was already at the door; "Danny?" I called out to her. "Yes?" "I'm really sorry for yelling at you sis" a smile appeared on her face. "It's fine big brother"

Just as she walked out Lara walked in, I wondered what she wanted this time. Ever since we broke up she's been stalking and disturbing me, posing as my Luna and mate. I had had enough already. "Didn't your parents ever teach you to knock, Lara?" I asked not looking at her. "Why do I need to knock, it's my mate's office", what the hell?!?! "Lara, I am not your mate; I thought you already found your mate? Would you quit disturbing me and get out of my office" I yelled at her. Why did she always have to be like silver to a werewolf? I'm sick of it really. "You want me to leave? You're even yelling at me? Fine. I'll go but I'll be back tomorrow my sweet pea" she said blowing me a kiss. "Toodles my love"

I really hate that bitch. I won't deny that I've slept with her countless of times but when she found her mate I had to let her go. He had even marked her and no doubt, claimed her. I could perceive another wolf's scent all over her. But Esme, such a beaut, she isn't even claimed yet. She still has her innocence. I could smell it all over her.

She has a very unique scent. She smelt like fresh grapes and orchid. That orchid scent was very concentrated. Any wolf from 5 miles could smell it. It was so satisfying, inhaling her scent was really satisfying.

I really wish the moon goddess would bless me with a mate like that. With such a scent any wolf would go crazy. That scent was amazing. I was drawn out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I yelled from my seat. "Alpha, dinner is ready" Aurora said from the door. "Very well, please make sure that Lara already left and that she doesn't come back to the pack house except for pack meetings" I instructed. "Very well alpha, anything else?"

"That would be all for now" I said before she finally left my office.

Please vote 😘