Prologue (Esme's POV)

I'm Esmeralda Emily Everson (yeah, you can call me triple-E). I'm 17 years old and I'm half human-half werewolf; well, mostly human; I've never shifted yet, or heard from my wolf.

My father and mother are alpha and Luna of the blood moon pack. My father is a werewolf while my mother is human. My father is quite stern and somewhat protective whereas my mother is sweet and the only person who can keep my father in check (he loses it sometimes)

Then there's my older brother, Ethan. He's 20 and yet to find his mate although he talks about his wolf saying she's around somewhere.

Erianna is an orphan my parents adopted. Not a rogue, just an orphan and she's 17. She's just two days older than I am.

My best friend;Alley Jones; and I have been inseparable since we were kids. She's just a few seconds older than I am. Yes, we were born in the same place, on the same day, at the same time.

Her parents are the beta and beta female of my pack. Her brother, Derek Jones and my brother's best friend is also 20 and is yet to find his mate as well

Just like a normal teen, I attend high school. And yes, it is a school for werewolves, and sometimes, other super-naturals too.

In highschool, I met my other besties; Daniella Calderon and Estefanía González. Both of them are 17 and a month younger than Alley and I. They come from a neighbouring pack

Daniella's father is the Alpha of the Crescent moon pack while Estefanía's dad is the beta of the pack. Daniella has an older brother named Luciano while Estefanía's older brother is Stephan; I know nothing else about them.

Please vote😘