Hunter's Past

Just a quick warning...there are mentions of self-harm...other dark things that I cannot remember the names of...just know that I shave warned thee...and yeah so if you don't like that then this bits not for sorry...

So this a little different from what I usually do, well basically what I want to do right now is something different I want to show you how they main campers (Keitaro, Hiro, Hunter, Yoichi, Natsumi)ended up in the situations that they have ended up in..so what I'm trying to say is go back into the past and write their stories...which they were not at camp and before any of them met Kitsima...if that makes sense...

=============================================================

After leaving his second year at Camp Buddy...Hunter was finally happy with Keitaro...he always wore a smile whenever he was around and of course loved him to bits...and yeah also the sex which they both enjoyed...Hunter felt happy at last after all those years trying to find Mr Right...which happened to be right under his nose...well above his nose, cause of the height difference and that. Hunter was happy...

Until Keitaro left him...

*Flashback*

Keitaro: Hunter...I...I need to talk to you...

Hunter: Oh...oh okay...wha...what do want to talk about...

Keitaro: Us...

Hunter: Heh...ok what about us...is about what we are doing tomorrow, be-because I was thinking we...we could uh-

Keitaro: No...Hunter it's not about that...it's about our...relationship

Hunter: wh...what about it...?

Keitaro: I think...I think we should break u-

Hunter: No..say no more, please Keitaro...just no more...please

Keitaro: Hunter...we...we can still be friends...just no more of...you know

Hunter: Hmm..yeah...sure...yeah, Keitaros just go...please I want to be alone...

Keitaro: Oh...okay Hunter, I'm still here for you, you know and I love you, just-

Hunter: Go...away

*Flashback Over*

He left him for Hiro, as Keitaro had always loved Hiro...since they were best friends, so Hunter was left alone, unhappy with life and the love of his life leaving him for Hiro...Hunter wasn't angry though since it was true love and he couldn't get in the way of that. So Hunter turned his back to anger and jealously and followed the path to sadness and self-loathing...

Hunter he then faced self harm...some may say that self harming over a break up is stupid, but Hunter was weak and couldn't handle the heavy stuff in life...so what the best way to get rid of the heavy stuff in life is just to end it...which is what he tried to do via a vertical cut to his wrist...but Hunter soon regretted his decision and was sent in to a panic as he did not want to leave...he was rescued by his parents who heard Hunter squirming agony in the bathroom...

*Flashback*

Hunter: I...i...I'm s...I'm sorr...sorry...I'm sorry

Hunter quivered quietly...as the razor slipped through his soft skin, as he pierced the skin he could feel the blood draining out of him..he wanted to start crying out in pain and agony but he bit his lip as hard as he could and winced...his face scrunched up and his eyes were glued shut with pools of tears dripping from them...the blood spilled out slowly and calmly...

Hunters eyes immediately fluttered open, and regretted instantly...he wasn't ready... "why am I doing this?" he kept repeating that in his head over and over again...his tears still drooled down his cheeks. He found the nearest towel to cove the wound and howled out in pain..

Hunter: Aahhh...No...no..no no no....what...what, no why am I doing this?...

*Flashback Over*

Hunter was never they same after that day...he seemed different in an unexplainable way, he grew more shy and anxious towards people...he got help by going to a therapist...but he did not recover, but he felt better less scared...As months went on Hunter still self-harmed as his body was still filled with sadness and it was overflowing...and it had to be let out one way or another...

Finally...Camp Buddy was open again for the summer holidays...but Hunter was questioning to go or not...as he hadn't seen Keitaro since the night they broke up...

But he decided to go in, just because of the scar that lay on his arm he felt strong...and was able to do anything...He put on a smile and went onto the bus, happy once again in a long time...