What is that?

Inner Kitsima: ahh...Yoichi...i...lov-

Before saying that full sentence in your head you notice Yoichis face...he looked a little confused he seem to be staring at your uniform on your shoulder it was as if there was a bug on your shoulder...you look towards it and notice something...it looked like...

Inner Kitsima: is that what I think it is?...oh shit what if Yoichi finds out.

Yoichi: What is that...

Kitsima: what is what...

You move to make sure Yoichi can't see your shoulder...but he just quickly runs to your shoulder and stares at it...

Yoichi: what is that on your shoulder? It kinda looks like...wait a second! Is that...

You try to rub it off before Yoichi finds out what it is but it goes into your uniform leaving a patch of it...however Yoichi rips your hand of your shoulder and his teeth grind because he thinks your hiding something from him...

He touches it lightly and swipe his finger across it...he lifts his finger up to his nose and smells it

Yoichi: this smells really familiar...and let just check

He places his finger inside his mouth and looks at you, pissed

His eyebrows deepen as his finger pops out of his mouth

Yoichi: how the fucking hell did this get on your shoulder?

Kitsima: How did I get what on my shouder....

Yoichi: You know what!

Inner Kitsima: oh no...he's going to find out, unless I come up with a lie....Wait I think I've got it.

Yoichi: Are you gonna answer me or not Kitsima!

Kitsima: ah...well, when I meant missing at the roll call...I got bored so I pulled out my...thing and sat down against a tree and thought of you standing in front of me with your thing in my mouth...and then I came and I must of got some on my shoulder...

Yoichi: You...you were thinking of me...

Kitsima: Yeah...

Yoichi: how about we make that thought of me...real...when we get to the camp sight...I'll make you cum everywhere...

You eyes widen as Yoichi said what he said and you look into his eyes smiling and biting your lip

Yoshinori: Just two more hours and we'll hopefully be there...if there are no complications

Yuri: oh...I'm so sorry about what happened back there

Yoshinori: That's okay Yuri...just try not to let it happen again...

You look behind you to see Aiden and Natsumi talking with each over and Aiden winked at you...hopefully Yoichi didn't notice that he winked at you otherwise he would be a little confused and he could figure out what happened if he found anymore evidence...

Keitaro: Hey...Kitsima where, where did you go during role call...

Kitsima: oh hey Keitaro...umm well I just went of wondering into the forest...

Hiro: But why did you go into the forest!

Kitsima: guess I just wanted some peace and quiet...from all of this and i needed to rest for bit since we were walking for a while...

You lied...again...but you had to otherwise who knows what could of happened...you suddenly widen your eyes as you notice a boy with orange hair running towards you with and blonde hair boy running next to him with his hand on his head...

???: Hiii! We haven't met yet but I'm Jirou and this is Connor!

Connor: I can introduce myself Jirou but thanks...sorry about him, he can get a little hyper sometimes...

Jirou: Well I can't help it can I babe!

Inner Kitsima: "babe"...are those two dating or something...

Jirou: huh...oh anyway we just came over to introduce ourselves and i just wanted to say I know something about what you did...

Kitsima: ah...what, what do you mean...

Jirou: Maybe we should all about this more privately...