Gay Fight

Hello, I'm back...I'm here mainly because I haven't been on Wattpad for a long time and as I came on to it I realised that 31k people have read this...and I'm still shocked about that...I don't even know how much 31k is. Just seeing that number made me feel that I should carry on writing again. But I have noticed something...the main parts read are the ones with sex scenes so guess you guys like that...i mean I can't judge I love it.

It's been two months I think and probably another two months after this chapter..but who knows...

=================================================================================

Yoichi heads towards you and Hunter with two bowls of whatever Aiden had made for breakfast...he was walking quickly but trying not to spill the cereal...if it even is cereal.

Yoichi: Hey Kitty got you breakfast for you...

Kitsima: Thanks Yoichi...But.

Yoichi hands you the cereal...and you look at Hunter sitting beside you. He doesn't look like he had breakfast yet. So you did the best thing you could think of.

Kitsima: Here you go Hunter...you can have my breakfast

Hunter: Oh no Kit, I..i can't...it-it's yours. I'll go get mine in minute...

Yoichi: He's right I got that for you Kitty not him...

Kitsima: Yoichi...please. Nonsense Hunter if I'll give you mine then you won't have to leave your spot and you can save all your energy...

Hunter: Okay...But what do I need to save my energy for...

Kitsima: I don't really know...I'm just trying to be kind because your my friend...

You give Hunter your bowl and he outs a gentle smile on his face which is clearly not fake...you turn back to Yoichi and his face...you didn't know how to explain it but he seemed annoyed.

Yoichi: I went for 5 minutes and now your committing acts of kindness...

Kitsima: Umm...Yeah. Well I'm going get my breakfast...see you guys in a sec.

You head of to Aiden who was by the campfire making the breakfast...you pass your tent in which you could here Natsumi talking to someone but you don't know who...and you see Connor and orange haired boy...whose name you cannot remember, you also see Avan and Yuuto and Knox you assume getting their breakfast...Avan catches your eye and winks at you...you let out a smile. Goro and Yuri and Yoshinori and your mother...all gathered around the camp fire...

Inner Kitsima: ugh...why does she have to be here...I love her of course but this is taking it too far.

Taiga, Lee and whatever the boy with curly pink hairs names is are all coming out of the same tent all looking like they have just woke up...except Pink guy as he looks like he just got out of a spa...Seto and Felix sat on log both talking to each over...looking at Felix you noticed that he would be a great twink...

Inner Kitsima: What!? Why did I just think that...but to be honest he would cute with Hunter if they were together...

As you mind goes on you felt someone grabbing you and pushing you to the floor...

???: You fucking prick. I'm going to rip that dick of yours right of you...don't you ever touch my Keitaro ever again you fuc-

You couldn't tell who pinned you to the floor and punching you in the stomach until he had said "My Keitaro" Hiro...

Keitaro: Hiro get of him...it wasn't his fault truly...it was mine!

Hiro stopped punching you and listened to which Keitaro was saying...

Hiro: what do you mean it was you fault...

Suddenly a yell coming from somewhere was heading straight towards Hiro...it was Yoichi

Yoichi: TorchHead...don't you dare lay another hand on him otherwise your dead meat...

Before there was another fight Yoshinori joined by Yuri came running to the situation...

Yoshinori: What the hell is going on here boys?!

Yuri: Yeah what he said...

Then it all went silent...

Inner Kitsima: Only 13 hours till the orgy...why did I just think of that...?