Wolf Boy

As you stare at that cute wolf boy you immediately react. Firstly you try to hide your dick but you end up panicking so much that you end up hitting your head on the bed above you. He walks over to you, you pull your shirt down to cover the cum all over your chest. And place your hands over your dick so he can't see it.

???: Hah! What a lovely welcome...umm...I don't know your name.

Kit: It's Kitsima Okele. And could you please not tell anyone about this. And can you look away so I can put this away.

???: Are you sure you want me to look away. Because I can help solve your problem.

Kit: What...what do you mean?

He goes and removes your hands from your dick. He looks at it and he is mesmerised by your dick. Is he drawling you think to yourself. Yep he is. He grabs your dick and you look at him trying to say something but your tongue won't let you.

???: Holy...Fucking! Hell. Look at the size of that thing. It's bigger than Natsumi's.

Who...oh that is it boy with the badges and dark blue hair...you think. Wait did I here him right...did he say I'm bigger than Natsumi. But that's not what you should be thinking about, you should be thinking about this wolf boy who has your dick in his hands.

Kit: Please...let go of my dick...ah.

His hand jerks of your dick and every thrust got faster and faster. You grab the sides of the mattress until your knuckles turn white. You've never had another person do this to you before. You lean back hitting your head on the wall behind.

Kit: uhh...ahh.

???: hehe! Your enjoying this aren't you Kit...how bout I give you something a little extra.

Kit:...uh huh.

???: I'll take that as a yes.

He smirks. Then he licks the tip of your dick. Teasing you little and causing you to leak precum. He takes of your trousers and pants. He goes into crotch still licking the tip causing you to release moans that you've never heard come out of you mouth.

Kit: argghhh! Uhh...uh...please...please suck it.

The wolf boy looks up to biting his lip as he looks you down. He goes towards you dick which is disappearing into his mouth. He bops his head up and down which is making you moan louder and louder and he's making intense slurping sounds.

Kit: Ahhhhh! I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum.

You explode you load into his mouth. Some of your cum drips down from his face. But what he did next was swallow your cum. He pushed himself on to you and you could feel his boner against your chest. Your lips joined to together and you both allowed your tongues to enter each over. You could taste your warm cum in his mouth. It tasted so good.

He goes and takes your shirt off making you naked. And he takes all off his. Your could see his dick it was so thick and it started to make you drawl.

He pushes your legs into the air. As you lay on your back you feel him near your butt. He grabs both of you cheeks and spreads them apart. Then his tongue enter your arse. At first it felt odd but his tongue felt so good in there.

???: Are you enjoying this...because I fucking am.

Kit: It feels...uhhh so good.

His tongue slides in more easier due to salvia. Every time he puts his tongue in your hole he goes faster every time.

???: You ready for the next level Kit...

His large cock smoothly rubs against you hole causing a moan to leave your body. He slowly enters... he grabs the top bunk of the bed and thrusts into your arse. He grinds you faster and faster. It felt amazing... as he grinds you faster and faster one of his hands glided along my body picking up cum with it. He licks it all off.

???: Fuck...you taste so good...uhhh.

His dick now went in with such force that he kept on hitting your rectum. You were about to cum for the third time and he was looking like he was going to cum as well. For the final thrusts he went so fast.

???: Arghhh...ahh. I'm gonna cum. Mmmragh.

He blew his load in your butt. But was able to release some on to  your chest. You glide your finger across your chest. And lick it.

Kit: You also taste delicious...

You both pant heavily as he falls to the side of you. You both look at each over...but he looks away.

Yoichi: We should get cleaned up. And also I'm Yoichi Yukimura...