First Badge (Natsumi)

Warning, I think this story is depressing...

You've been warned...

First of all let me get something straight...I'm in such a bad place right now during this time period I haven't slept at all, I'm crying every night and just wishing to end it all because what's the point, and yesterday was the worst day ever...I'm not going to get into it but let's just say I was in the middle of my room terrified and could not move and hallucinating that spiders ( my worst fear ) were coming alive and trying to attack me...

I know...that's a lot to take in but...

Pobodys Nerfect

Also Lorde helped me through something's
Haven't heard her music, why not!

Now on to the story
Why is it that I'm able to fall deeply in love with and male anime character and not an actual human...

I'm going to die lonely surrounded by my body pillows...

=======================================================

You look towards Natsumi, you decide to get your first badge with him since you notice his sash covered in badges, but then you remember some he did not actually achieve...
He seems kinda down at the moment...

Kitsima:Natsumi you okay...

Natsumi: I want to say yes, to not get into it...but I can't lie to you

Kitsima: Hey you can tell me, what's up...

Natsumi: Hunter...he...he's doing something that I can only feel like I made him do it...

Inner Kitsima: is he talking about Hunter self-har-

Natsumi: Oh...it's all my fault...I should have protected him, how could I be so stupid and miss the clues he was quite clearly putting out there...

Kitsima: Natsumi...

You've never seen Natsumi this upset, his head in his hands...he couldn't stop crying, he sobbed through his speech, there where so many tears that he couldn't see...

Kitsima: Natsumi...it's not your fault...

Natsumi: yes it is Kitsima, Hunter was innocent, gentle and kind boy before but now he's someone else, someone else who I don't know...he's not my Hunter.

Kitsima: He still is...your Hunter

Natsumi: Hunter with the scars is not my Hunter...I shouldn't have let him Yoichi hurt him like that, and innocent boy deprived of his sadness caused by cruel creatures...

Kitsima : Natsumi, Shut up...and listen

Natsumi: huh...

Kitsima: You had nothing to do with Hunters self harming...you are such a wonderful caring friend why would Hunter do that to you, Natsumi. Hunter will be fine, I promise...Hunter will be safe...now stop worrying...stop crying and pull your self together...

Natsumi: I can't...do it

Kitsima: Yes you can...

Natsumi: No! I can't...you don't understand I can't do it...

Kitsima: Well if you can't do it for me, do it for Hunter...

Natsumi: For Hunter...for the one I protect...for the one I love

Kitsima: there we go, there's my Natsumi...stronger than ever...

Natsumi: Thank you Kitty, you truly are a great friend.