Role Call

Let me start quickly start this by saying...I'm extremely sorry that I haven't been updating this story on the days that I was meant to...it's just that I'm dealing with stuff right now and that just makes me in the mood to not do anything...so I apologise I will try to post on the right days but I can't guarantee that...hope you can understand...and thank you for 4K reads! I mean...just thank you...I love you all who read this...because I thought that everyone would just ignore it...

Anyway let's get on with the story...

⚠️Also just a quick update every time I post...the pictures above will now be yaoi so this just a warning because if you don't like the yaoi...first all why are reading this book...and secondly just don't look...⚠️

==================================================================================

You feel like you are going to collapse any second now...since you've been walking for at least an hour or two...you look around to see everyone else out of breathe you also look behind you to see Sir Aiden with his abs showing and smile making me bite my lip. However you stop biting your lip and see someone behind him...judging by the way he was walking it looked like Yoichi...the boy lifted his head and you saw Yoichis cute face...you've missed him so much.

Inner Kitsima: but what if he didn't miss me back...what if he doesn't like me anymore since the kiss with Natsumi...

You decide to try and talk with Yoichi but before you made it to him...Yoshinori announced that we will be stopping for a break but first he had to check that we are all here...we all gathered around the Scoutmasters and you could just see Yoichis head when you were gathered in a huddle...

Yoshinori: Okay,lets see, Keitaro...

Keitaro: Ah...oh Yes Scoutmaster Yoshinori...

Yoshinori: Hiro,

Hiro: Here sir...

Yoshinori: Hunter...

Hunter: oh...yes Sir

Yoshinori: Natsumi...

Natsumi: Here, Scoutmaster Yoshi!

Yoshinori: Taiga, Eduard and Lee are the three of you here...

Eduard, Lee, Taiga: Yes, Sir

Yoshinori: Seto and Felix...

Felix: Umm Yes...I'm here

Yoshinori: Thank you Felix...and Seto are you here...Seto?

Seto: huh...oh yeah...wait what...

Yoshinori: Seto please take those headphones off...you know the rules no technology...and we're doing role call!

Seto: oh...sorry, Scoutmaster Yoshi

Yoshinori: No problem...now...um Connor

Connor: Yep...

Yoshinori: Jirou...

Jirou: Yeah...wooh! I'm so excited...

Yoshinori: we know you are Jirou but please be quiet I need to finish role call...

Jirou: oh sorry...I guess I'm just to hyper...

Yoshinori: Yoichi...

Yoichi: Yeah...

Yoshinori: glad you're here Yoichi...and finally Kitsima...Kitsima?

Yuri: Kitsima!?

Yoshinori: has anybody seen Kitsima?

Natsumi: Yes...but it was a while ago...

Yuri and Yoshinori go a few centimetres away from the scouts just so that they can't hear what they were about to say...

Yoshinori: ugh...great this was exactly what I didn't want to happen...

Yuri: Yoshi...I promise you that Kitty will be okay...

Yoshinori: Kitty? Anyway send Aiden out to see if he can search for Kitsima...

Yuri: umm...

Yoshinori: what?

Yuri: well that's going to be problem since Aidens gone as well...

Yoshinori: what!? When did he leave...hopefully he's gone to search for Kitsima...

Yuri: Should I go looking for...Kitty as well...whilst you stay here and look after the other scouts...

Yoshinori: i suppose so...but please hurry...and Yuri we can't let Goro know about this...please if he knows a scout has gone missing then I'm definitely fired from Camp Buddy...so please?

Yuri: okay...but in exchange you have to kiss Aiden when he gets back...otherwise Daddy will he all about this incident...

Yoshinori: Yuri...this is not a joke...

Yuri: I wasn't telling a joke...I'm saying that you have to kiss Aiden just in front of me...if you do Daddy will never here about this...

Yoshinori: fine...Yuri...you are so twisted sometimes...