The Argument

You all gathered around Aiden who was serving us some thing to eat...you sit next to Yoichi and Hunter with Keitaro and Hiro sitting by Yoichi and Natsumi, who was helping Aiden serve the lunch,

A slight breeze of wind blows passed making your black hair flow in the air...As the wind decreases you look towards Yoichi who was eating like wolf...he looked up to see you staring at him...

Yoichi: ha...mph

Kitsima: What are you laughing at...

Yoichi:...

Kitsima: Hunter, do you know what he's laughing at...

You turn to face Hunter who was drawing in his pad...you got a quick peak but he quickly hid it away from you...

Hunter: Huh...oh no I'm not quite sure...

Kitsima: Yoichi! You have to tell me...

Hiro: What does Yoichi have to tell you Kitsima...

Kitsima: oh he's laughing at something and he won't te-...

Yoichi: It's none of you business Torch-head!

Natsumi: Yoichi...please no yelling

Yoichi: Shut up and screw off Mr Perfect...

Natsumi leaves but he looks at the rest of us talking and smiles at you...you quickly turn you head towards Yoichi and started to growl at Natsumi...

Keitaro: What was that for Yoichi?

Hiro: Yeah you seem kinda pissed of with Natsumi...but to be honest you seem pretty pissed of with everyone...except Kitsima. Why is that Wolfboy?

Yoichi: You talk to much Torch-head

Keitaro: Yoichi you not...well that's not helping very much...

Yoichi: Just leave us alone...

Keitaro: okay Yoichi...guess you need some time alone

Hiro: what does he mean by us Keitaro...

As Hiro and Keitaro wonder of to sit somewhere else...you've just finished eating the lunch Aiden gave out...

Yoichi: I was laughing at you Kit...

Kitsima: Me...what about me...why were you laughing at me for?

Yoichi: When the wind was blowing you hair...you just pulled this face and it made me laugh...

Kitsima: oh well I'm glad I made you laugh...you don't seem like the person that would laugh often...

Yoichi: I do laugh when Torch-head gets hurt...and when Mr Perfect messes something up...and you when your around me

Aiden: Is everyone finished with there lunch, cause we are going to head of...right Yoshi

Yoshinori: Yes that's right...Miss Yuri has calmed down and we'll now be head towards our destination...

Yuri: Lead the way Yoshi...

As we all walk towards our destination...you could see a lot of things happening...like Aiden kept on staring at Yoshinori and for some reason winked at him and Miss Yuri was becoming as red a tomato whenever Aiden winked...

And also the other campers...like these two boys...one with orange hair and the other with blonde with bandages on both of their noses...and they were holding hands as well as Keitaro and Hiro. Taiga and the other two were walking together and the boy in the pink seemed to get pretty close to Taiga sometimes...but Taiga just kept on pushing him away...

However not so happy things occurred...such as Natsumi, who was looking a little confused why Yoichi was angry with him and he seemed a little down as well...and the boy with the headphones he didn't look to happy about the camping trip you guess camping is not his thing...Hunter on the other hand was with another boy who had white hair and they looked like such a cute couple...it reminded you of one of you yaois that you have...Hunter was still drawing in his pas along the way...

Hunter then suddenly lifted his head from his pad and looked at the white haired boy and you take the opportunity to look at his pad...you glance of his shoulder to see yourself...

Hunter was drawing you...

Inner Kitsima: Why is Hunter drawing a sketch of me...has he done this for everyone...or has he only drawn me...

*clicks*

Yoichi: Hey you there Kitty?

Kitsima: mm...oh yeah I just dased away for a second...

Yoichi: okay...

Yoichi's finger started to interlock with yours and his hand felt so soft against your skin he looked straight forward...and his hand cradled...into yours and squeezed like he was trying to say that he was never going to let go of you...

Inner Kitsima: ahh...Yoichi...I lov-

===========================================================================

New Publishing Schedule:

Monday - Not Publishing
Tuesday -Publishing
Wednesday -Publishing
Thursday -Not Publishing
Friday -Publishing
Saturday - Publishing (depends though)
Sunday -Publishing

Here is the new schedule...I'll try to stay on track with my posts now...and I can't promise it but I'm going to try to...and if I don't publish it's probably either that I'm just not mood or something else...anyway hope you like this Chapter I enjoyed writing it because i just ship Kitsima and Yoichi so much...I feel like I'm turning into Yuri...

Thank you for 6k reads now I feel like it just goes up and I don't even notice it...i mean I do notice it...it's just a surprise to me that you people out there are actually reading this story...I mean wow (*≧∀≦*)...thank you again...love you all...not in that way since I have no idea who any of you are and it'll be a bit weird saying I love you to a stranger...umm don't do kids drugs

I didn't know how to end it so let's just say thank you again...

Fuck you wattpad

And here's Connor and Jirou for you...(Connor top and Jirou bottom)

Hopefully I don't have to take this photo down by Wattpad...because I censored the dicks...sadly...sorry

Have fun...