Daddy Aiden

Kitsimas POV:
As Yoshinori started to do role call you heard you name being called from someone behind you...it was Sir Aiden.

Aiden: psst...Kitsima...

Yoshinori: Okay,lets see, Keitaro...

Keitaro: Ah...oh Yes Scoutmaster Yoshinori...

Yoshinori: Hiro,

Aiden: Kitty...psst

Hiro: Here sir...

Inner Kitsima: What does he want...?

You look at him confused and then as you looked down you saw a massive bulge appearing  from his trousers...it was so big and as you looked deeper you could see Aidens dick slightly twitching a little...

Aiden wriggles his finger asking you to come towards him...you walked slowly to him hoping to not get spotted by the other scouts...Aiden smiled and as you stood by him he grabbed you hand and placed it on his bulge and winked...he then walked backward with you with you hand still on his crotch and he led you into the forest...

Inner Kitsima: I can't believe that Aiden is doing this...I mean, I want it but I'd dint know that he wanted it to...we were pretty far from the rest of the group that I couldn't see them...he laid me beside a tree and took off his shirt...

You gazed at his tanned body...and your mouth was wide open...you looked up to him and he was just smirking...

Aiden: you can touch me...if you like...

Kitsima: Sir...are you sure we should be doing this...I mean you a Scoutmaster and I'm a-...

Aiden: shhh...no one will no about this, this will be our little secret...now how about I give you something special...

You slid you back up the tree and sat on bottom and carried on looking at Aidens body...you placed you hands on his abs and slowly glided them down towards his crotch...

You gripped his trouser and underwear and pulled them down to his ankles and out popped his massive dick...it was so long and just perfect..

You place your hands on his thighs and move him towards you...Aiden stood over you legs and and was grabbing onto the trunk of the tree...you mouth was now opposite Aidens dick...

You let you tongue out and tickle the tip of Aidens dick...his dick grew even more due to it not being fully hard and you could feel him tensing up...

Aiden: Mmm...Kitty...who taught you this

Kitsima: I have my ways...

You tongue swivelled around Aidens tip again an again...and every time his moan got a little louder...

Aiden: uhhh...Kitty...please

You look up to see Aiden gripping the tree and moaning with joy...

Your tongue then starts to lick his shaft and up and down slowly...teasing Aiden

Kitsima: ugh...Do you like this Daddy Aiden...

Aiden: 'Daddy Aiden'...huh...and yes I love it Kitty

You saliva made it easier for you tongue to glide up and down his shaft but you decide to try something else...you take Aidens whole dick and shove it in you mouth...

You body bounced with the rhythm of you sucking Aidnes dick...making you hard so you slide off you trouser and grab you dick...an start to stoke it...

Kitsima: Mrrghhh...

Aiden: Arrgh...Kitty you so fucking good...

Hearing those words made you want to go faster and as you did you could taste Aidens  precum leaking from his dick...it got mixed with you saliva making it easier for you to take Aidens whole dick...

Aiden: Mmmnnaahh...

Kitsima: Mrgh...argh

Aiden started thrusting his body making you nearly choke on his long dick...saliva and precum started to pour from you mouth and you could feel you dick become wet due to the precum....

Aidens voice became harsh and you've never tasted such a good dick...

Aiden: aarrghhh...I- im gonna cum...

Kitsima: Mrraaghhhh:

Aidens dick carried on thrusting into your mouth and then the hot white cum poured into you mouth feeling every corner of you mouth...

He dick spilled from you mouth shooting another load of cum landing on you face...at the same time you dick explode with cum that landed on Aidens legs.

Aiden: Wow...you were amazing Kitty...

You swallow the remaining cum in your mouth and you let the saliva and cum slide down you can dripping on to your body...you smile and look up to Aiden...who is trying to get his breathe back from that...

He slides down beside you and sits next to you...

He grabs your hand as you lean on his shoulder trying also to get your breathe back from having a dick in your mouth...you breathe in the air and stare into Aidens eyes...

Kitsima: That...was amazing...

Aiden: Same here Kitty...same here..

A few minutes had passed and you and Aiden were still sitting by the tree but you were both dressed and cleaned of cum...and you thought you hear yours and Aidens voice being called so you look behind you to see Yuri running...

Yuri: Aiden...is that you with Kitty...

Aiden: Yuri...umm yeah it's me

As Yuri arrived to us her face changed...and it turned to a smirked...she sniffed the air and looked at us and her face became a bright red...

Yuri: Did...Did you to just do it together...?AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! TELL ME...TELL ME Aiden!

Aiden: Yuri...

Yuri: Argh! You totally did I can smell you cum Aiden...

Aiden: Kitty please run along we'll catch up with you in second...I just need to talk with Yuri...

Yuri: 'Kitty'? Ohhhh...you call him by his nickname...ahhhh! It so cute...

You start to walk away from Aiden and Yuri but before exiting the forest you look back at Aiden and smile...

Kitsima: By the end of the term...I will of managed to have sex with all the males here...hahaha!