Gone Camping

As you try to avoid eye contact with you mom hoping she doesn't see you...but of course she knows what the top of your head looks like and her eyes lock on to yours...a wide smile could be seen on her face and she starts to wave embarrassingly as all the other campers look at her then at you...

Inner Kitsima: Oh my...Why is she here?! She's so embarrassing...

Mom: Kitsima!...hi baby!

Goro: Mrs Okele...please pay attention...

Mom (Akina): Oh...Sorry Sir Goro

Goro: I get it...having you child here is exciting for you...well I wouldn't say exciting for me-...

Yuri: Daddy!...

Yoshinori: Okay...now lets get on what we are meant to be doing today...

Yuri: Ahh...that's right...today is the day we go camping! Agghh! This is going to be so fun...

Yoshinori: we will spilt up into two groups...one group with me, Scoutmaster Aiden and Scoutmaster Yuri...whilst the others will go with Sir Goro, Naoto and our newest Scoutmaster to Camp Buddy Scoutmaster Akina.

Mom: Hello...everybody, oh my aren't there a lot of you.

Yuri: the group you are in depends on which cabin you're in...so if you are in either cabins 1-a or 1-b then please be in the first group whilst campers in cabins 2-a or 2-b please head towards the other group...

Kitsima: What cabin are we in Natsumi?

Natsumi: We are in cabin 1-a Kitsima...is everything okay you seem a little off...

Kitsima: Yess...oh thank god that I'm not in the other group...oh everything is fine it's just that-...

Yuri: Come on boys no time to talk...please go into your grou-... huuhhh! Oh look at you to together...Kitsima and Natsumi...oh you just look so cute together....ooohhh! You two are my new OTP...

Kitsima: Huh!...what?

Natsumi: oh...no, I thought she had stopped with this nonsense...

Yuri: ohhh! Just hug you two...I want to see you two hug...or even better kiss...with tongue...

Aiden: Yuri...no, what is your deal with...whatever that is...

Yoshinori: Aiden is there...Oh no...Aiden please refresh Yuri with some water...

Yuri: waahhh! I'm going to faint...Natsumi and Kitisima it's just so cute! Hug...please just for me...Wahhh!

Aiden: Yuri...come on we have to go and calm you down...

Yuri: Nooo...I have to see them fondle each over...Nooo! Aiden let go...wahhh!

Aiden carried Yuri way as she was crying her eyes out because you and Natsumi stood there and did nothing...you look towards Natsumi and he looks just as scared as you do...

Everyone divided of into there groups...in yours was Keitaro, Hunter, Hiro, Natsumi, Yoichi and some other kids who you've seen wondering about in the camp...like the boys who are in three...what were their names...

Inner Kitsima: What were their names...Edd...no, oh Eduard...Lee I think and what is the other ones name...oh Taiga...

Looking around more in your group you spot some other boys like a small boy with white hair and purple eyes...and next to him stood a brown haired boy with headphones around his neck...and just behind them stood two other boys one with blonde hair and the other with orange...you recognised them by the bandage on their noses but you don't know their names...

Kitsima: So how are we getting their...by bus or..

Natsumi: Bus..pff! No we're walking silly...

Kitsima: Walking!...Well we'll have to walk fast because I don't want my mom anyway near me on this day...

Natsumi: Wait...your mom is here...

Kitsima: Yes...and she's so embarrassing that's why I want to stay away from her...