First Badge

Yoshinori looked at both Yoichi and Hiro, with Yoichi about punch Hiro in the face...you've never seen him look like this since you arrived here. He was so happy then but now his face...he's mad but he doesn't seem mad about the fight. Yuri on the other hand was blushing for some reason...I mean Yoichi was on top of Hiro who was pinned to the floor...

Then you realised...

Inner Kitsima: She's one of those types of people...should she really have a job here then if she's into that kind of stuff?

Hiro: get of me Wolfboy!

Hiro struggled to get up of the ground as Yoichi had pinned his legs down to the floor...

Yoshinori: Yoichi, please let Mr Akiba here go...

Yoichi got of Hiro, Keitaro entered and took Hiros hand and helped him up of the floor...

Yoichi: whatever Sherrif Brokeback...*under his breathe* shut up and go fuck Goro you dick...not like your trying to keep it a secret...

Yoshinori: what was that Yoichi...?

Yoichi: nothing to do with you! Now get of my back and leave me alone...come one Kit.

Yuri: Ah ah...Mr Yukimura...you'll have to come with us, as well as Hiro...

Hiro: What! Yoichi started it!

Yoichi: tsk...yeah right!

Yoshinori and Yuri leave with Yoichi and Hiro behind them...Yoichis hands looked like they were ready to punch Hiro...but you could see him resisting the urge to do so...he quickly turned around to look at you...he gave a quick a smile and wink whilst walking backwards.

You smiled back and blushed a little as Yoichi saved you from Hiro...

Kitsima: My hero...

Keitaro: pardon Kitsima...what was that you said...

Kitsima: Oh...hi Keitaro, it was nothing just muttering stuff to myself...

Keitaro: Listen Kitsima...I need to speak to you...

Kitsima: i...um. I- sure...

Keitaro: it's about what I did to you this morning...I apologise...but I just couldn't help it...

Kitsima: I get it. You were horny...

Keitaro: Waah! No I just...actually that's pretty accurate...listen Kit, I did try to talk to Hiro about it...but he just kept on blaming it on you...that it was your fault...

Kitsima: Well...I didn't ask you to stop so maybe-

Goro: Okay campers gather round...Today we'll be achieving you first badge for this new year...You can choose whatever badge you want to achieve first...Myself, Naoto and Akina will help any of you out...but not like you'll need since you all look able to do this...you may do this with a partner if you want to but it's up to you...that's all I think...anyway go and do it...Now go!

Everyone scattered around...except you, you would like to do this with Yoichi but he's with Yoshinori and Yuri at the moment...you look around and see four of the campmates haven't left yet...

Taiga, Keitaro, Seto and Natsumi...

You want to go with someone but you don't know who you should chose...

Read if you chose Taiga:

You decide to go over to Taiga who seemed to not care about the whole thing...he was sitting down on the grass picking at it whilst you walked over to him.

Kitsima: Hey Taiga...

Taiga: Oh Kitsima...what do you want?

Kitsima: I was wondering if you'll like to join me in getting my first badge...

Taiga: I...uhh. Why aren't you going with Yoichi...

Kitsima: Oh He's with Yoshinori at the moment...

Taiga: Pfft...

Kitsima: Anyway can I join you...?

Taiga: Eh sure...so what did want to do

Kitsima: What are our options...

Taiga looks around the place trying to think of something but he can't think of anything until...

Taiga: We could makes a campfire...

Kitsima: Fire, I...I don't think that's the best idea...but if it the only one we've got then guess we'll have to do it.

==================================================================================

Next part Coming 17th Dec...as I've just had a little moment and I can't write anymore...

Sorry...I'll finish it tomorrow

Sorry for the boring title I had nothing.