My OC (Kitty) and others

So to make a long story short...I put a whole bag of jellybeans up my arse...

And it's been 24 hours and I ain't found none yet...Thanks you for coming to my TED talk...

Wait...no...so what I was actually going to say is that I finally decided to try a draw my original character (OC) which is of course Mr Kitsima Okele who is my...Original Character, don't know what  else to say...

Honestly going to put this out here I'm shit a drawing...some people say I'm "good" and "you'll always improve" and "Fix that face he be ugly arse looking" that one hurt my feelings a bit because I thought that was aimed at me...which is true I do be looking like a rancid Barbie most days...mainly because I don't care...and I'm lazy...fight me, well actually don't because you will win...

Anyway off track this isn't a part of the story...forgot what I was going to say next...so ummm he you go

Ignore this now go down to the bottom to see the real Kitsima Okele drawn by Kasaimoto

So actually ignore this now...new version of Kitsima coming...
Arrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Fucking hate this..................it's fuckin shit...the fuckin drawing is shit

I can't fuckin draw...don't try and say anything positive because they is nothing positive to say about this only negative...

I thought this was good for about an minute then it hit me

It's shit...

Nearly spent 2 hours doing this for what..a piece of shit...

How do people do it...next question Is why did I do this...
Because you were bored...

Yeah...then this fuckin happened...shit ennit...

I shouldn't have done this...eh however I did do this few days ago

eh however I did do this few days ago

Honestly it's okay...that's it...it's Taiga isn't that art itself

So I want to die...

Because of that questionable thing up there...not taiga...Kitsima...

Okay I'm just going to ignore it now...not like I can...

But I just want to say have you lot seen the new campers...

Just...they mwah...oh some of them just so fuckable that fucking Argh I just want to fuck them...okay that's Umm well I think I'll stop and just show you lot because...mmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmm