Baby Hunter

Hunter enters the cabin and heads towards the showers...you follow him into the showers...you start to get unclothed and have a shower when you noticed that Hunter had completely unclothed...however he was wearing his briefs which were a stripy white and green...he pulled them down to show his butt and then turned around to see you staring...he quickly reacted by grabbing the closest towel and hid his cute twink body behind it...

Hunter: ah...oh Ki-Kitsima I didn't notice that y-you came in...I umm...I don't know if you saw anything when I was getting changed...

Kitsima: I...uh...no I didn't see anything...

Hunter: Oh...thats...I umm...I'm going to have a shower now

Whilst Hunter walked into the shower...he turned on the tap and you notice that he looked a little upset why did he look upset...was it something you said you say to yourself in your head...

You have the urge to go and check on Hunter but don't want to do it yet...since he's in the shower... you say in your head as you get undressed and into nothing. You walk past the shower Hunter was in and turned the shower on...however you turn of the shower...and he a little sob coming from the Hunters shower...was he crying.

Hunter: *sobs*

Kitsima: Hunter...are you okay...

Hunter: huh...oh yeah I'm fine...

Kitsima: are you sure...

He didn't answer...you look into Hunters shower to see him on the floor of the shower with his head in his lap and arms around his legs...you sit down next to him...

Hunter: *sobs and sniffles*

You put your arm around him and pull him into a hug...even though you don't like them...you just felt like he needed it. He lifted his head from his lap and looks into your eyes... you saw his eyes had a twinkle in them. He smiles and you can see his rosy cheeks getting more pink as he stairs at you as he looks down at you body...

Kitsima: are you okay now...

Hunter: Yeah...I-I'm much better now da- I mean Kitsima...

Kitsima: I'm glad your okay...

You said releasing your legs from your chest and in front of you...showing your dick to Hunter...and you totally regret doing that as hunter looked at it...

You move your hands to cover it him but before your hand reached there...Hunters hand was already on your dick. You look back at him and you see his eyes glued to your dick...

Kitsima: uh...Hunter...

Hunter: oh...do you not wa-want me to do this...oh sorry...

Hunter releases his hand from your dick but before he put his hand back you grab it and place his hand back on your dick...

Kitsima: No...please go ahead...

Hunter: oh...are you s-sure...

Kitsima: Yeah...

Hunter starts to move his hand up and down your dick which was easy for him since the shower was making your dick wet...your dick started twitching and grew harder...Hunter then gripped his hand around your dick harder and thrusted faster...

Kitisima: uhh...Hunter...please faster...

Hunter was now on top of your legs facing you and thrusting you dick...you could see the joy in his face and you could see that he wanted this badly...

Kitsima: arghh! Hunter...how are you so good at this...

Hunter: I-I have my ways...heh

Hunter wanks you of faster and faster causing you to leak precum...suddenly Hunter stopped and went down to towards your dick...he licked the top cleaning of the precum but making more leak...his turning swivelled around your dick causing you to moan since this felt so good...

Kitsima: Mmmnn! Arrgh...Hunter...

Hunter: Do you like that?

Kitsima: Yeah...please...uhh...carry on.

Hunter carried on licking your dick...his tongue slid down you dick and went back up again...his tongue felt so soft against your dick and then his started to deep throat it...

Hunter: *slurps*

Kitsima: Arrgh...fuck..Hunter...mmmnn!

He slurped and kept on sliding his tongue up and down...your dick started to leak precum and you were nearly about to cum then Hunters head bopped up and down as you grabbed his butt cheeks and squeezed them tightly causing them to go red...Hunter squealed a little but you could tell that he liked it...

Kitsima: uuuhh! Hunter I...I'm going to...

You cum inside Hunters mouth and the hot white liquid drooled from his mouth as your dick was still in his mouth...

He falls to the side panting...

Hunter: Th-that...was the best I've ever had...

Inner Kitsima: Hunters...done the dirty before...but with who...