First Badge (Keitaro)

First of all...hello...second of all read...I guess
I don't know...I mean that's what this is meant for anyway here's this...

==================================================================================

You decide to go with Keitaro as you thought you could figure things out with him...he's sitting on his own picking the grass out of the ground...he looked lost, as you start to walk over to him you eyes meet...he immediately looks away...

Inner Kitsima: I think...he's upset over what happened between us...

Keitaro: Hey...Kitsima...do you need something?

Kitsima: I was actually just coming over to see if you want to help me out with getting my first badge...

Keitaro: Oh...I...I sort of had plans with Hiro...but I don't know where he is...

Kitsima: Are you guys...doing okay...because this morning-

Keitaro: Yep...yeah we're fine...I think...I don't know actually

Kitsima: Anything I can do to help out...

Keitaro: You should just probably leave it to me...since it is my problem...

Kitsima: But...it sorta is my problem as well...

Keitaro: yeah...but it's mainly mine, I should have stopped but I didn't...and now Hiro hates me...

Hiro: I don't hate you...I hate him

Keitaro: Waaah! Hiro...Wh-Wh...

As your and Hiro's eyes met he immediately punched on you and tackled you to the ground...Hiro tried to punch you but your were able to dodge his hits...all the action taking place caused you to start hearing a slight piercing sound...and also slowly went dark...

Keitaro: Hiro get of him! Hiro...

Kitsima: Stop. Stop stop, STOP! Stop stop stop...

You could here Keitaro grunting...he was trying to stop Hiro from hurting you more...

Hiro: Nngh! Aaah...I hate you!...

Keitaro: Hiro it's not his fault it's mine...now stop fighting him...please!

Hiro: What...? How's it your fault...

You still lay there on the ground frozen...with crashing and piercing sounds ringing inside your head...You lay there for a while you can also hear slight murmurs coming from Hiro and Keitaro...who seem to be arguing. Your vision is blurred and you are unable to move from the ground...

Time passes...and you are able to get up from the ground Keitaro is kneeling beside you...with some water.

Keitaro: Drink this...you probably need it after that...

Kitsima: Thanks...

Keitaro: Hey...listen sorry about all that...Hiro he's not usually like this...he's usually sweet and kind...and funny but he's been more aggressive recently...He's obviously mad at me...and you...

Kitsima: Yeah guess...I'll  just try and patch things up with him...where is he anyway

Keitaro: He's over by the hill...just be careful when you go to him..since he might be angry still

Kitsima: Don't worry I will...

As you stand up from the ground...you see Hiro sitting on the hill...you decide to walk up to him, as you reach to the top you could hear Hiro whistling

Kitsima: Hiro...I thinks we should talk...

Hiro: Pfftt...

Kitsima:Listen...about this morning...I'm sorry, I really am...I regret what I did and I regret not stopping it...

Hiro: That's a fucking lie...

Kitsima: Hiro...please I'm not lying...I really did regret it because I'm in relationship with Yoichi...and-

Hiro: I don't care...!  I'm in a relationship with Keitaro...and just seeing him doing that...it just fucking...hurts...

Kitsima: What can I do to make it up to you...?

Hiro: Don't speak to Keitaro...ever again...

Kitsima: Hiro...thats absurd...I can't do that...Keitaro's my friend and not speaking to him...that's just rude

Hiro: Pfft...fine...then just don't do anything like that's again...okay!

Kitsima: I won't...I promise

Hiro: Now..go, I want to be alone...

Kitsima: Okay...see ya...

Inner Kitsima: I feel relieved that Hiro has forgiven me...but I kind of still feel like he hates me, maybe he'll get over it...but who knows when that will be...

You walk away from Hiro only to end up bumping into Yoichi...

Kitsima: Woh...Oh Yoichi...hey...

Yoichi: Hey Kitty...

==================================================================================

Merry Christmas...ummm that's that...

Your welcome...yeah
Thanks for reading...now get that fire exit door I'm off...

Peace out...for like a month probably...

Goodbye...