Are we there yet?

Hallo...so just to start of, I'm currently depressed whilst writing this...so it may be sad, why am I depressed...someone's dead and I can't get over it (just to clarify...it was a death in a tv show)...and I'm also mainly depressed because...I'm just shit really...so...of we go

===============================================================

It has been 2 hours...and the time is now currently, Umm...

Kitsima: Yoichi? Do you know the time...oh...

You look behind you to see Yoichi napping...he looks so cute sleeping...you lay on your back and turn around facing him, Yoichi was quietly snoring...snoring usually bothers you, however Yoichi was an exception...

You lay on you side with your hands under your head...you glaze at his face, which looked so squishy...you wanted to squish his cheeks...but you didn't want to wake him up so instead you just stared at him...and ever so suddenly a little smile appeared on your face...

Yoichi: So you like staring at me in my sleep?

Kitsima: Wah...I...I-I Umm..I-

Yoichi : Don't worry...I watch you sleep too...

Kitsima: What!?...really...do you actually watch me...

Yoichi didn't say anything he just looked at you and raised his eyebrows...

Kitsima: Oh...my god...how long have you been watching me for...

Suddenly Yoichi bursted our laughing...

Yoichi: Hahaha...Fuck I can't believe you actually fell for that...of course I don't watch you in your sleep...you are so gullible...probably more gullible then Keitaro

Kitsima: Yoichi!...god I hate you...

Yoichi: Nah...you don't...because you love me...

You start to blush...just the mention of love makes you go all red in the face...

Yoichi: Ah...see you are blushing...that right there means you love me...

Kitsima: Shut up...you dic-...oh hello...Scoutmaster Yoshi

Yoshinori: Yoichi, Kitsima...what are doing up here...

Kitsima: We...well...well thing is...well you se-

Yoichi: We are getting our first badge...well Kitsima is...I'm just enjoying the view...is enjoying the view a badge because...I bloody deserve that badge Sheriff Brokeback...

Yoshinori: Yoichi. Language...and no. There is no such badge as enjoying the view...anyway boys we ought to had back to the others we are on the move again...

Kitsima: Where are we going exactly?

Yoshinori: Good question...we are going to go to the badge where we will learn several things...

Yoichi: The beach again...can't we go somewhere better like to a proper bed...and not these sleeping bags...

Yoshinori: Yoichi we are going to the beach...and that's final...now pack your stuff up boys...because we got to get walking...

Kitsima: Walking?...

Yoshinori: Yes...walking Mr Okele...

Kitsima: Okay...great...

Yoshinori: Come along then boys...don't want to be late.

Yoshinori walks away...whilst you and Yoichi follow him...

Yoichi: Are we there yet?

Yoshinori: Come on Yoichi...you know that it is a much longer walk

After a couple minutes everyone was gathered together...

Kitsima: Look at us...we are like a murder of crows...

Yoichi: what?...murder...why you talking about murder?

Kitsima: No...no, well...actually it just doesn't matter...just ignore never...

Yoichi: Mmph...Never...

Yoichi grabbed your arse tightly causing you to slightly squeal...you look at you Yoichi with anger in your eyes but he just smirks and laughs a little...he kisses your fore head...

Kitsima: Hey...not in front of everyone...and especially not in front of my mum.

Yoichi: your mum...damn am I meeting the parents this quickly...what are you gonna ask me to to marry you next...

You suddenly froze when Yoichi...said that...

Yoichi: Hello...oi...hello you in there...

Kitsima: What...oh yeah...just no...touching when ever we are near my mum...

Yoichi: Why will she not except me...for who I am...

Kitsima: Yeah...kinda...

Yoichi: What!?...oh I see...

Kitsima: Please Don't...say or do anything when ever I'm near her please...because she doesn't know...

Yoichi: Gotcha...Oi...Kitsimas Mum!

Kitsima:Yoichi!...

Yoichi: what...

Akina: Yes...Mr Yukimura...

Yoichi looked at you...you shook your head slightly, silently the begging him not to say anything about us...

Yoichi: You've got really nice hair...

Akina: Oh...well I shampoo and condition it every day...how you doing Kitsima...You made any friends yet...

Kitsima:Yeah...wasn't that the hole point of this place that you sent me to...

Goro: Miss Okele...can you help me other here for a second...

Akina; Ooh..gotta dash...we should catch up Kitsima...and maybe introduce to your new friends...

Akina runs other to Goro assisting him with the help he needed

Kitsima:Fuuuuuuuucccckkk... fuck you...why did you do that?!

Yoichi: oh boy...I sure hope that you fuck me...

You sigh...but also laugh since he is funny but also an arsehole at the same time...but that's what you love most about him...

===============================================================

Yeah...kinda depressing...but I don't know...

That's it...new cheaters coming whenever the fuck I feel like it...sorry that was a bit aggressive

Anyway bye...

-GŁØØPY