K+Y

Yoichi exits the cabin slamming the door behind him. What does Yoichi mean by this you say to yourself in you head...you can't help but feel for bad Yoichi. You put on your uniform looking at the K+Y on it.

Natsumi: Yoichi Wait...come back.

Keitaro: Leave him be Natsumi...maybe he needs some space for now.

You sit in silence thinking about what Yoichi put on your uniform just under the smile badge...you only a day and few hours and you already think that someone has a crush on you and that someone being Yoichi...

Kit: Maybe I should go see if I can talk to him...

Natsumi: I think that may work...however I don't know where he has wondered of to...

Hunter: Maybe h- he went into the forest...th-that's were he would usually be.

Natsumi: yeah...Hunter might be right about that...

Kit: Okay...Thanks I'll go see if he there.

You exit the cabin and go off into the forest searching for Yoichi...but before entering you make sure to were you entered so you know your way back.

Kit: Yoichi! Look you may not be able to hear but...I just want to ask you something please...

No answer...you keep wondering around searching behind trees and up them just in case he's up there.

Kit: Yoichi please...I need to know what you mean by this mark on my uniform...is...is true.

You still walk around until you hear a slight noice coming from behind the bushes. You see something purple and run towards it...

Kit: Yoichi!..

You look at the bush...however there was no Yoichi is was just a purple flower and a grave...

The grave lay in front of a tree and either side of it purple flowers...whose grave is it you think to yourself there was no name although there was a cross on it...and it wasn't a very big grave so it must of belonged to an animal or something...

Kit: What...no why is there a grave here...this uhh...I just don't understand...

Yoichi: it's Yuki's grave...she was my pet dog and only friend growing up...she was always there for me until she died...

You could tell that his dog meant so much to him since he was looking up in there avoiding the grave and trying not to cry...he's biting his lip and sniffling...

Kit: I...I don't know what to say...I'm so sorry for you're loss...

Yoichi: She was abandoned...and then I took care of her. I fed her...I protected her and I loved her... She was strong...stronger than you could imagine. She shouldn't of died the way she did...

Kit: H-How did she die...if I may ask

Yoichi:...

Kit: Yoichi are-are you okay...

Yoichi: she died giving birth...okay!

Kit: I know what it feels like to lose someone special...my father died when I was 16 and I miss him everyday...it's difficult and...and you miss them...like a lot...life is short and we have to get past that...

Silence lay steadily between the two off you...you noticed that you were crying you brush the tears away and braid you hands through your hair...

Kit: We should probably get going now...

You leave the grave behind and walk to the mess hall with Yoichi still trying not to let a tear drop...

You pull him into a hug even though you don't like them but you felt s feeling that you've never felt before and that feeling told you to hug Yoichi...you could tell that Yoichi didn't like it since he was squirming and trying to get free but you couldn't let go because of this feeling...

You finally let go.

Yoichi: Argh! Let go of me...maybe warn me next time.

Kit: sorry...but I just wanted to tell you something.

Yoichi: did you have to hug me to tell me...

Kit: *smiles* K plus Y...what does it mean...

Yoichi: well I sort of...

Hiro: Come on Yoichi you have to see this...

Yoichi was dragged away by Hiro...dammit what was he going to say...